God's Unban
(02-24-2019, 07:36 PM)God (2) Wrote: but thats rdm and leave I didn't rdm him i was getting rid of an inced, not trying to kill him.

you didn't kill me I killed you and reported you for attempted rdm
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(02-24-2019, 07:33 PM)Hani Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 07:13 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: Here we go-

As the rules state - “RDM and Leave Punishment: Defined as leaving the game with an active report or after a slay has been assigned from a report.” This means that the RDMer has to be on the server when a report is filed against them, then leave. This criteria has to be met in order to ban for RDM + Leave ban.

According to Hani -“ He left soon after Daegan killed him, which was at the beginning of the round and he didn't stay until it ended. So even if they wanted to report, they couldn't have because by the time they could see the current damage logs, he was already gone.” This states that a report was not filed against this user. Since a report was not filed against the user, before he left, the criteria was not met to ban for RDM + Leave as laid out in the rules.

Conclusion: User should not have been banned per the definition of RDM + Leave in the rules.

He did have a report on him by Daegan. I meant the other two people that were damaged couldn't have reported as they couldn't see until the end when he was already long gone.
Situations like these it's just up to staff discretion, as are most things. This one was already discussed by me and Gabe. 

Also by that logic, a player comes and and rdm's two people and they leave immediately. No reports because he left asap so no ban? 

Ok thank I'm done I don't think this needs any further explanation.
Was the report by Daegan created before or after he player left. According to the rules, if the report was created AFTER the player left he should not have been banned. It’s not staff up to staff discrestion, the rules are as clear as day in the situation. 

It should be noted: I don’t agree with the rules in this situation.
but did they report it via admin chat tho thats what i was getting at
lol

"He did have a report on him by Daegan"

As in an actual report.
(02-24-2019, 07:52 PM)Hani Wrote: lol

As in an actual report.

The question is not that the report existed. It’s of the time line. Was the report created before or after the banned player left the game?
(02-24-2019, 08:01 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:

As in an actual report.

The question is not that the report existed. It’s of the time line. Was the report created before or after the banned player left the game?
BEFORE THATS WHAT SHE MEANS BY ON

(02-24-2019, 08:05 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:

As in an actual report.

That’s a pretty big stretch on that interpretation. Let’s have Hani clairify this, since you have already stated you don’t know if the report was before or after the banned banned left.
He did it right after he killed God. So before.
(02-24-2019, 08:08 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 08:05 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:

As in an actual report.

That’s a pretty big stretch on that interpretation. Let’s have Hani clairify this, since you have already stated you don’t know if the report was before or after the banned banned left.
I didn't say that

(02-24-2019, 08:11 PM)Hani Wrote: He did it right after he killed God. So before.

Alright it’s clear then, the ban did fit the criteria of a RDM+Leave ban.