Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make master color slightly lighter
So the master color is dark af in tab. This makes it hard to read names that have been KOS'ed and mark them as kill in tab.
The new color I propose is this, a slightly lighter shade of blue, but not that drasic of a change. (#1c73ff)
This is the dark af color that I hate and cant fucking read(#0009ce)
make it not flash also, and make regular flash

never mind regular already flashes
:P
i dont think the flash is intended
[Image: original.gif]
I can agree with a slight brightening, but also I don't care for a change....it's whatever the higher administration agrees upon with the community.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Rule we established many years ago:
complaining about rank colors mean its get reassigned to shit brown or puke green.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(02-19-2017, 06:58 PM)DaKody Wrote: Rule we established many years ago:
complaining about rank colors mean its get reassigned to shit brown or puke green.

still better than the blue we have now
:P
The blinking/flashing is intended
(02-19-2017, 07:54 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: The blinking/flashing is intended

what are you smoking? It's just the color overlay glitching because gmod is gmod
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I understand the predicament and my only problem how close is the other color to test mod so you would have to completely change the color...

Which Im fine with puke green @DaKody
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(02-19-2017, 09:14 PM)DaKody Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 07:54 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: The blinking/flashing is intended

what are you smoking? It's just the color overlay glitching because gmod is gmod

More like it's a glitch that's been fixed in the latest version of the addon that does it... which was updated more than a year ago to fix it. :)