Red Guy's Unban Request
Ingame Name: Red Guy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76513660 (Me) as well as STEAM_0:1:464874942 (Caramon)

Who Banned You: Avi

Reason For Ban: "Teaming"

Length of Ban: 14* Days

Reason for Mods to Unban: To be quite honest, I'm not certain. I was playing with another user named "Caramon Camarelo" or something like that after my ban to tell me that they were banned as well. I looked it up and "Teaming" as I understand it, means to team innocent/traitor. Now I may be wrong in my definition but if I'm not I'm certain the mod Avi made a mistake. There may be two incidents to which he/she might have been referring. I remember a few months back a Traitor threw me a jihad I can only assume by accident. I didn't get their name but someone said it was Caramon, or a couple rounds ago I shot someone and ran away from another. If this is the reason I didn't shoot Caramon because I was only interested in shooting the person who locked me in the prison room. Although I was a T I didn't think I could kill Caramon and the person who was coming in the through the door so I ran upstairs, Caramon was shot, and I was RDMed.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Not on this server, no. 

Other: I have been a mod on two servers, what was once Cappuccino TTT and what was once Ruby TTT. I have been in most cases a bastion of fair moderating and understanding. What really struck me about this whole situation is that Avi, the mod who banned me, did not ask me one question about the incident, nor did he/she ask Caramon. If they did I would have been able to explain the situation, not have a 17 day ban, and be able to play TTT on my very limited schedule. I rarely rdm, never purposefully, I certainly don't team, I don't even listen to traitors when they !psay me and tell me to revive them. The sooner this is cleared up the better and this will probably go uncared for seeming as it is coming from the computer of a person who is banned but a serious consideration should be put into Avi's Moderator status as I restate, I was banned without so much as a sentence to defend myself. I would think it right for me and Caramon to be unbanned although all I have to protest my innocence is my word.
So I banned you for 2 weeks for teaming (not 17 days) as per the !motd guidelines.  The incident in question was pointed out to me by @Fozzy  while he handled one of your RDM reports against Tiger.  Upon watching the deathscene, your friend was in the hallway with another innocent and you walked into the hallway where those two were.  You proceeded to kill the innocent while your friend blocked him in the hallway so he couldn't back up, and stopped shooting at your friend and walked upstairs (making no attempt to kill your friend who was also innocent).  Tiger then proceeded to walk in and kill both of you.

Edit:
Here is the video.

(Note that when I went to play the deathscene it broke the textures on the ground and ceiling but you can still see everything that happened in the deathscene)
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(02-26-2019, 11:35 PM)Avi Wrote: So I banned you for 2 weeks for teaming (not 17 days) as per the !motd guidelines.  The incident in question was pointed out to me by @Fozzy  while he handled one of your RDM reports against Tiger.  Upon watching the deathscene, your friend was in the hallway with another innocent and you walked into the hallway where those two were.  You proceeded to kill the innocent while your friend blocked him in the hallway so he couldn't back up, and stopped shooting at your friend and walked upstairs (making no attempt to kill your friend who was also innocent).  Tiger then proceeded to walk in and kill both of you.

I will upload video of the deathscene as soon as it finishes uploading and will edit and put it in this reply.

I'm talking to Caramon right now through the chat and they were not intentionally trying to block anyone. I asked them why they didn't kill me and they said they thought he was the traitor since he locked me in. I am fully aware of what happened and I now realize how shady it looks but I'm trying to make you aware of the circumstances surrounding the incident so you can no that an offense was not intentionally made. I could have explained all of this had I not been banned.
(02-26-2019, 11:39 PM)Red Guy Wrote:
(02-26-2019, 11:35 PM)Avi Wrote: So I banned you for 2 weeks for teaming (not 17 days) as per the !motd guidelines.  The incident in question was pointed out to me by @Fozzy  while he handled one of your RDM reports against Tiger.  Upon watching the deathscene, your friend was in the hallway with another innocent and you walked into the hallway where those two were.  You proceeded to kill the innocent while your friend blocked him in the hallway so he couldn't back up, and stopped shooting at your friend and walked upstairs (making no attempt to kill your friend who was also innocent).  Tiger then proceeded to walk in and kill both of you.

I will upload video of the deathscene as soon as it finishes uploading and will edit and put it in this reply.

I'm talking to Caramon right now through the chat and they were not intentionally trying to block anyone. I asked them why they didn't kill me and they said they thought he was the traitor since he locked me in. I am fully aware of what happened and I now realize how shady it looks but I'm trying to make you aware of the circumstances surrounding the incident so you can no that an offense was not intentionally made. I could have explained all of this had I not been banned.

I posted the video in my other comment.  Note if you watch the video, both of you walked away from the body that you killed without id'ing it which idk why you would both walk away from that if he thought you killed a traitor; this led to Tiger killing both of you and both of you reporting Tiger.  Also, Cameron should make his own ban appeal for this.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I noticed this as well a few days ago while handeling a report of yours. I checked your friends and mentioned it to the other staff online but it was brushed off as many players play with their friends.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(02-26-2019, 11:47 PM)Avi Wrote:

I posted the video in my other comment.  Note if you watch the video, both of you walked away from the body that you killed without id'ing it which idk why you would both walk away from that if he thought you killed a traitor; this led to Tiger killing both of you and both of you reporting Tiger.  Also, Cameron should make his own ban appeal for this.

I'm continuing to chat with Caramon and (I have just learned that she is a she who) says that she didn't know what to do. I believe her, just look at her hours and look at her KDR she clearly has no idea what she's doing and has been kosed multiple times for no IDing bodies. I'll tell Caramon to make her own appeal   she declined and said she doesn't care enough but I believe that due to the ambiguity surrounding the incident should not be worth a two week ban for either of us. I walked away from it because I was a T and she's just a new player. I reported Tiger because that would have been high sus because I knew Caramon was around, not kos worthy. Caramon said she reported him because she just wasn't sure why she died. If you are amenable a three way steam chat could help clear up the situtation but she said that making an account here was too much work.
(02-27-2019, 12:07 AM)Red Guy Wrote:

I'm continuing to chat with Caramon and (I have just learned that she is a she who) says that she didn't know what to do. I believe her, just look at her hours and look at her KDR she clearly has no idea what she's doing and has been kosed multiple times for no IDing bodies. I'll tell Caramon to make her own appeal   she declined and said she doesn't care enough but I believe that due to the ambiguity surrounding the incident should not be worth a two week ban for either of us. I walked away from it because I was a T and she's just a new player. I reported Tiger because that would have been high sus because I knew Caramon was around, not kos worthy. Caramon said she reported him because she just wasn't sure why she died. If you are amenable a three way steam chat could help clear up the situtation but she said that making an account here was too much work.

I understand what you're claiming, but it still makes me wonder why you walked away from Cameron to go and kill others (dying to Tiger in the process). As for Cameron, if she doesn't want to appeal that's up to her.  And as for this ban appeal, I will let the admins decide where this goes from here.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(02-27-2019, 12:15 AM)Avi Wrote:

I understand what you're claiming, but it still makes me wonder why you walked away from Cameron to go and kill others (dying to Tiger in the process). As for Cameron, if she doesn't want to appeal that's up to her.  And as for this ban appeal, I will let the admins decide where this goes from here.
Fair enough on the last bit and I thank you for your attempt to understand the situation, and as for the first bit I ran away to find cover because I was almost certain she would kill me. All that being said I believe if I am to be found innocent of any wrongdoing Caramon should be as well. If not I will tell her that there is no other option than to make an appeal.
Just curious why are you acting like you just met Caramon?

(02-27-2019, 12:18 AM)Red Guy Wrote:
(02-26-2019, 11:39 PM)Red Guy Wrote: I'm talking to Caramon right now through the chat and they were not intentionally trying to block anyone. I asked them why they didn't kill me and they said they thought he was the traitor since he locked me in. I am fully aware of what happened and I now realize how shady it looks but I'm trying to make you aware of the circumstances surrounding the incident so you can no that an offense was not intentionally made. I could have explained all of this had I not been banned.

Fair enough on the last bit and I thank you for your attempt to understand the situation, and as for the first bit I ran away to find cover because I was almost certain she would kill me. 
so taking cover for you is to run straight at her and body block each other and not shoot her then run by her lol.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(02-27-2019, 12:21 AM)Fozzy Wrote: Just curious why are you acting like you just met Caramon?

I haven't just met her but I did just find out she was a girl, I thought she was just a high voiced boy. I added her a while back because she's funny. Haven't just met her and it was not my intention to act like I did.

(02-27-2019, 12:21 AM)Fozzy Wrote: Just curious why are you acting like you just met Caramon?

(02-27-2019, 12:18 AM)Red Guy Wrote:
(02-26-2019, 11:47 PM)Avi Wrote: I posted the video in my other comment.  Note if you watch the video, both of you walked away from the body that you killed without id'ing it which idk why you would both walk away from that if he thought you killed a traitor; this led to Tiger killing both of you and both of you reporting Tiger.  Also, Cameron should make his own ban appeal for this.

Fair enough on the last bit and I thank you for your attempt to understand the situation, and as for the first bit I ran away to find cover because I was almost certain she would kill me. 
so taking cover for you is to run straight at her and body block each other and not shoot her then run by her lol.

Wasn't my intention to do this either nor can I explain the thought process that was going through my head at the time other than trying to get upstairs. I don't always act rationally in situations as such.

(02-27-2019, 12:06 AM)JustKuono Wrote: I noticed this as well a few days ago while handeling a report of yours. I checked your friends and mentioned it to the other staff online but it was brushed off as many players play with their friends.

May I ask the context behind it? Any transgression the rules was surely inadvertant.