Red Guy's Unban Request
(02-27-2019, 12:30 AM)Red Guy Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 12:21 AM)Fozzy Wrote: Just curious why are you acting like you just met Caramon?

I haven't just met her but I did just find out she was a girl, I thought she was just a high voiced boy. I added her a while back because she's funny. Haven't just met her and it was not my intention to act like I did.

(02-27-2019, 12:21 AM)Fozzy Wrote: Just curious why are you acting like you just met Caramon?

(02-27-2019, 12:18 AM)Red Guy Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 12:15 AM)Avi Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 12:07 AM)Red Guy Wrote: I'm continuing to chat with Caramon and (I have just learned that she is a she who) says that she didn't know what to do. I believe her, just look at her hours and look at her KDR she clearly has no idea what she's doing and has been kosed multiple times for no IDing bodies. I'll tell Caramon to make her own appeal   she declined and said she doesn't care enough but I believe that due to the ambiguity surrounding the incident should not be worth a two week ban for either of us. I walked away from it because I was a T and she's just a new player. I reported Tiger because that would have been high sus because I knew Caramon was around, not kos worthy. Caramon said she reported him because she just wasn't sure why she died. If you are amenable a three way steam chat could help clear up the situtation but she said that making an account here was too much work.

I understand what you're claiming, but it still makes me wonder why you walked away from Cameron to go and kill others (dying to Tiger in the process). As for Cameron, if she doesn't want to appeal that's up to her.  And as for this ban appeal, I will let the admins decide where this goes from here.
Fair enough on the last bit and I thank you for your attempt to understand the situation, and as for the first bit I ran away to find cover because I was almost certain she would kill me. 
so taking cover for you is to run straight at her and body block each other and not shoot her then run by her lol.

Wasn't my intention to do this either nor can I explain the thought process that was going through my head at the time other than trying to get upstairs. I don't always act rationally in situations as such.

(02-27-2019, 12:06 AM)JustKuono Wrote: I noticed this as well a few days ago while handeling a report of yours. I checked your friends and mentioned it to the other staff online but it was brushed off as many players play with their friends.

May I ask the context behind it? Any transgression the rules was surely inadvertant.
So it's like 1 AM while I'm typing this and I don't screen all of my reports because I'm lazy but it was an RDM report against you for killing a T with no evidence whatsoever that he/she was a T. I did mention it to other staff who your friend(s) was/were.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(02-27-2019, 01:56 AM)JustKuono Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 12:30 AM)Red Guy Wrote:

I haven't just met her but I did just find out she was a girl, I thought she was just a high voiced boy. I added her a while back because she's funny. Haven't just met her and it was not my intention to act like I did.

(02-27-2019, 12:18 AM)Red Guy Wrote:
(02-27-2019, 12:15 AM)Avi Wrote: I understand what you're claiming, but it still makes me wonder why you walked away from Cameron to go and kill others (dying to Tiger in the process). As for Cameron, if she doesn't want to appeal that's up to her.  And as for this ban appeal, I will let the admins decide where this goes from here.
Fair enough on the last bit and I thank you for your attempt to understand the situation, and as for the first bit I ran away to find cover because I was almost certain she would kill me. 
so taking cover for you is to run straight at her and body block each other and not shoot her then run by her lol.

Wasn't my intention to do this either nor can I explain the thought process that was going through my head at the time other than trying to get upstairs. I don't always act rationally in situations as such.

(02-27-2019, 12:06 AM)JustKuono Wrote: I noticed this as well a few days ago while handeling a report of yours. I checked your friends and mentioned it to the other staff online but it was brushed off as many players play with their friends.

May I ask the context behind it? Any transgression the rules was surely inadvertant.
So it's like 1 AM while I'm typing this and I don't screen all of my reports because I'm lazy but it was an RDM report against you for killing a T with no evidence whatsoever that he/she was a T. I did mention it to other staff who your friend(s) was/were.
 Now I'm assuming that you meant in your original statement that you had a suspicion I was teaming a while ago, and I response I ask; Why would I kill someone for no reason? If I was teaming, I'd get reported and caught. That'd just be idiotic. I guarantee that if I killed someone I had a reason, whether or not it was justified or if I just got it wrong is a different story. I don't think it's fair to assume I'm teaming (which I'm not saying you did this seems more like a suspicion) just because I killed someone for the wrong reason or mixed up a name. Did the report stick? Because not a lot of RDM reports stick on me because I rarely ever RDM, never purposefully. If I kill someone I always have very strong evidence or perhaps a high suspicion in overtime, accidents do happen however and if it did stick that's most likely what it was.
Yes, I've had sus on you for teaming. For a while, dunno how many times I need to say it before it reaches the brain.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
There was one round recently that I was a t and had not killed anyone yet, nor had I bought anything from the t menu. Someone threw a holy by me and I freaked out in voice chat. I id'ed the innos that died and proceeded to leave. I start to walk out (this was after your friend died) and you immediately turned around, yelled "kos penguin" and killed me. I reported you and notified Kuono of my suspicions while in a voice chat with her in dinks discord.

Edit note: Kuono also made a point to point out that no one had previously even called Sus on me.
now hold on just a minute mr red guy i recall you saying "me and my friend are going to get off for the night" you and Caramon then both get off within 1 minute of each other maybe a month ish ago  (im not to great with dates and times)
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(02-27-2019, 09:47 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: There was one round recently that I was a t and had not killed anyone yet, nor had I bought anything from the t menu. Someone threw a holy by me and I freaked out in voice chat. I id'ed the innos that died and proceeded to leave. I start to walk out (this was after your friend died) and you immediately turned around, yelled "kos penguin" and killed me. I reported you and notified Kuono of my suspicions while in a voice chat with her in dinks discord.

Edit note: Kuono also made a point to point out that no one had previously even called Sus on me.

I remember this one though, I incorrectly saw you shoot someone in the face and saw a little fox run away around the corner, I followed the floating fox, saw you, and shot you, I can't remember who shot the person but I can only assume it was a sniper bullet, it was on the innocent motel map right? My reasoning for this was that you ran away from a body that had just been shot and I assumed it was you.

(02-27-2019, 03:47 PM)Slightly Sweet Salsa Wrote: now hold on just a minute mr red guy i recall you saying "me and my friend are going to get off for the night" you and Caramon then both get off within 1 minute of each other maybe a month ish ago  (im not to great with dates and times)

Yeah like I said, we're friends now. Still didn't not she was a girl but we (I assume) were gonna go play sandbox because we do that sometimes. Unless you're referring to Marky Mark because we play together in TTT and sandbox as well. Just to be clear I'm not denying I know Caramon.
This is more interesting than Jerry Springer
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(02-27-2019, 07:13 PM)Summer Wrote: This is more interesting than Jerry Springer

Don't derail / shitpost on important threads.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
If this was a permanent ban, I could see it as an important thread. He’s a player, and it might be a shitpost to few, but to me it was honest. I read all the comments on it, and I felt like I was reading a drama novel.

So okay, I won’t say what’s on my mind. I’ll just say -1 then. But please stay on topic Christian and say something notable to this unban request instead of just quoting me. Okay, thanks again
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Unban denied, ban will still expire on 3/13/19