Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A look at ttt_dimmsdale
Ive been gone for quite a bit and the map has gotten adequate playtime. Tell me if theres anything that you guys still want changed or modified.

My Maps
been here since September 2016
Can you add some references to the dog character and the new little girl character that was added before the show was cancelled if you need info or photos I will send some
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(02-28-2019, 01:38 PM)Yesdaeganislegit Wrote: Can you add some references to the dog character and the new little girl character that was added before the show was cancelled if you need info or photos I will send some

Ik what youre talking about and yes i can.

My Maps
(02-28-2019, 01:38 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: Can you add some references to the dog character and the new little girl character that was added before the show was cancelled if you need info or photos I will send some

you're adorable :)
Add gabled roofs everywhere.
Is it possible for the ladders to be more three dimensional on the market and tree house, similar to the rope ladder on the side of the market?
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(02-28-2019, 05:04 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Is it possible for the ladders to be more three dimensional on the market and tree house, similar to the rope ladder on the side of the market?

Yes. Also have to decompile my own map cause I wiped my harddrive months ago lol.

My Maps
It needs a small house on the outskirts of town with a white picket fence, bay window, and a tea set
Make all the rooftops in the fairy world surfable
Don’t give minime more power on that map.

I’d add rooms in the building at fairy world. More space and complex. Having rooms in the buildings of fairy world will allow more ammo/gun spawns or maybe even more objectives.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]