Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious thread.
Normally threads titled this aren't taken seriously. This one is legit.

@Laced Xanax 

This is a name that either strikes fear into the hearts of Admins or makes people laugh because of the stupid shit he's done. And he is my partner in crime. We've been through a lot of shit, but today hit new grounds. No matter how goofy or fucked up he is, he's always going to be there for you. Hearing the kindest words come out of the voice I hear, "You're gay." come from, make it all the more sincere. Laced is the sweetest, funniest, and most caring human being I've ever met in my entire life. He means the world to me and I love him so much. 

I've had many mental health issues over the years, and therapy didn't seem to go anywhere. I found joy in video games, specifically GMod. From there I'd join Dinkleberg's Murder on July 30th, 2018. Then I joined the Discord server. I introduce myself and this punk says immediately, "who r u". I had to take a couple weeks of light-hearted bullying before my thick skin adjusted to Laced and Jimbo's humor. But I'm glad I did. A couple months later in November I was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder and Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I went immediately to Xan about it. I don't know why, but I'm sure as hell glad I did. We talked about it for a bit and I felt better. Then I knew our bond grew closer.

Today, on February 28th, 2019, we cried together. Not only as friends, but as brothers. I had almost my cut arms all the way down to the elbow pit. I just decided to hop in a voice chat to see who was in there. Laced was in there. And I'm so fucking glad I joined. Laced Xanax is a man who makes people laugh, smile, cry, and possibly angry. And I love him for that.

No homo tho. <3 ;)
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
u gay wtf

Seriously tho, I love you too brother. Remember and think about what I told you earlier.
is this a serious thread
(02-28-2019, 08:39 PM)No Please Wrote: is this a serious thread

Yes.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
damn Pete this is one hell of a way to come out of the closet

but for reals laced is a really cool guy and seems to me to be pretty great can't wait to play more siege game with that homo
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(02-28-2019, 08:45 PM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: damn Pete this is one hell of a way to come out of the closet

but for reals laced is a really cool guy and seems to me to be pretty great can't wait to play more siege game with that homo

I came out as Bi a while ago.
Definitely a Murder Mod
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
lol ur just a noob get good
merry christmas xbox
(02-28-2019, 08:39 PM)nopleez Wrote: is this a serious thread

is this a serious post
(02-28-2019, 09:04 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 08:39 PM)nopleez Wrote: is this a serious thread

is this a serious post

is this a serious reply