Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
introduction!
Hey everyone! My name is Vaughn Briggs, or better known as Doyouliftbro in Dinks TTT, but you can call me whatever its fine with me. I'm 19, currently in College (Virginia Polytechnic institute and State University!) and am working towards a meteorology degree when I graduate. Some fun facts about me.  I was born during a hurricane (wonder where my fascination for weather came from), I have 2 dogs and I also still have braces on (but about to get them off next weekend).  Id just like to say that I love playing on Dinks TTT, ever since way back when it was actually called 1PS. I feel old even remembering about that lol.  Anyways, I wanted to introduce myself again for those whom Ive played with before and for those who are new to me.  It feels great to be back from an almost 2 year hiatus and I cant wait to play with all of y'all in Dinks TTT!

-    DoYouLiftBro
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
welcome to the forums
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
Welcome to the forums :D
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: welcome_back.gif]
welcome to the forums
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Welcome to the forums! I look forward to playing with you!
Hurricanes can turn pine needles into a practically deadly projectile. Welcome back
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I've seen you around on TTT quite a bit. Glad to see you've made an introduction!
Wul cum to forums
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Welcome to the forums fam, I hope I get to rdm you sometime and leaf :^ )