Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
(03-08-2019, 08:47 AM)Summer Wrote: Don’t listen to these people telling you trolling will get you banned. They don’t know anything. Troll all you want friend

Trolling never got anyone banned

My Maps
been here since September 2016
(03-09-2019, 02:43 PM)Hillrop Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 08:47 AM)Summer Wrote: Don’t listen to these people telling you trolling will get you banned. They don’t know anything. Troll all you want friend

Really! Why is everyone telling me that trolling will?
(03-09-2019, 03:10 PM)Hamsterking101 Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 02:43 PM)Hillrop Wrote:

Really! Why is everyone telling me that trolling will?

shhhh dont tell anyone this but Ive been banned since june

My Maps
been here since September 2016
(03-07-2019, 06:14 PM)Hamsterking101 Wrote: Hello people! First lets start with the important stuff, I'm human. I've played and enjoyed quite a bit of deathrun with my friends and love to troll people that are jerks. Sounds a bit harsh but is definitely needed in a community of players on the biggest troll game, gmod. Now for the actual real info, I'm 14 (sad I know, but many people say I'm mature for my age. When I'm not with my friend WashHandsMan), I'm an all A student who lives in DC (the worst place possible and if you don't know where DC is, then good luck in life bud), I'm a christian male republican who takes those two things very seriously, I'm funny, kind, and when I'm (again) not with my WashHandsMan trolling I can be a lot of fun to be with. I would love to meet you guys and trust me, I don't troll anymore on games [Image: thumbsup.png]  unless I'm playing the worst game (fortnite). And for some reason my reputation is crap (definitely not because I trolled the staff and they got pissed)

If you want a good introduction of myself then lets not be a-social (the real way to say anti-social) and lets talk in game

Well hello Hamster welcome to the forums,
[Image: titan.gif]