Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potato but TTT Staff: The Return of the Potato!
+1 is helpful on the server when needed and knows the rules to a T. Should have gotten staff earlier.
I am sponsoring Mr. Potato on the basis of two things. First, after talking with him, he seems to understand what he's up against and what he needs to do as staff. Second, he's taken active steps to help players and make ban requests/ask for staff when needed on the server. Everything else checks out time wise, etc. So I will +1 this application.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Even though this is for a TTT application and I have not seen his actions on the TTT server, I can tell you that Potato is dependable and keep his head in stressful situations during his tenure on PH. For what it's worth, I say +1, he will be of great help on the TTT server.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 I love playing with you man, Laced and Dong have already said what was needed. Best of luck to you
+1 

Mr Potato, I can say that there's been positive change in him during this application process. He took the opinions from his peers of where to grow and has been steadily doing so. I haven't been able to recently see his progress on TTT but can tell by the reactions of others on this application that he has indeed changed.  I believe he deserves this opportunity and will be a valuable asset to the community. 

Good Luck, and I'll see you on TTT real soon...
Congratulations your staff app has been Approved!
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]