Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New maps illegal spots ideas
Hey im looking for the new maps in Alphabetical order and for the illegal spots if u guys have any ideas plz let me know.
Thanks, also cuz im making the new illegal spots only for all the new one though.
[Image: titan.gif]
This is a good idea, as stated already staff is working on it but every little bit helps. You might find something that we miss.
(03-08-2019, 06:10 PM)ԵíԵαղ17 Wrote: Hey im looking for the new maps in Alphabetical order and for the illegal spots if u guys have any ideas plz let me know.
Thanks, also cuz im making the new illegal spots only for all the new one though.

Thanks for your support Titan - The staff are already making a list of Illegal spots for the maps - But If u have any more that u feel arent covered message a staff on Discord with screenshots of the spot
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Honestly, if you want, slap some you feel are needed here and we'll discuss them.

The new maps;

ph_highflooroffice - Behind the metal shelves(there are certain spots where you cannot be shot, like in the janitor room) Cheif and I tested this one

ph_motel_blacke_2018 - Behind the cars (Hunters take damage when behind them??), under/behind bathtub, under stove, under/behind lockers,

ph_niteoflivingdead - behind the cupboard in basement(Yes this is possible, i have done it already)

ph_pie_factory_final - Under cars (It's illegal on literally every map we have)

ph_warehouse_v2 - inside logpile (Stole from fish), mesh of garbage, behind the pipes,

These are the spots i personally think should be added myself(Or i stole from fish from discord). Feel free to argue them/agree.
(03-08-2019, 07:34 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Honestly, if you want, slap some you feel are needed here and we'll discuss them.

The new maps;

ph_highflooroffice - Behind the metal shelves(there are certain spots where you cannot be shot, like in the janitor room) Cheif and I tested this one

ph_motel_blacke_2018 - Behind the cars (Hunters take damage when behind them??), under/behind bathtub, under stove, under/behind lockers,

ph_niteoflivingdead - behind the cupboard in basement(Yes this is possible, i have done it already)

ph_warehouse_v2 - inside logpile (Stole from fish), mesh of garbage, behind the pipes,

These are the spots i personally think should be added myself(Or i stole from fish from discord). Feel free to argue them/agree.

Its a good list so far, the only one i disagree with is under cars on pie factory. These are not broken cars and I have not found a prop cant be killed under them.

Ill like to add Behind the Light post in the corner as u cant see them but can be killed by a Nuke / Also on the Light post by jumping onto the roof
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
@Mother Nuru. stop stealing my shit lol. Anyhow, I copied and pasted these from my searches of the maps before they were implemented. I don't know if all were added in but they they might help.

motel blacke 2018 is pretty cleaned up from the one we currently use. The map is much larger where the illegal spots overall are the same broken down vehicles, underneath or behind bathtub, behind or underneath lockers and under the stove. It would fit 40 ppl better than the one we currently have and the file size is very small

niteoflivingdead has standard spots like under or behind bathtub, under stove and inside dead bodies. The map is very small, so it would be considered a hunter map. Could be a possible replacement for indoorpool

piefactory cool concept but is lacking in execution. There aren't many places for props to hide, much of the map is empty if not sheer repetition. Only illegal spot found was under the stove. People would get bored on this map and I don't know how much of it would need CSS textures

warehouse is another map that appears to be well built with diverse amount of props and spots that will be good for new players and seasoned veterans. Does need some CSS but does not rely on it for a bulk of the map I believe. Known illegal spots are inside logpile, behind the pipes like those on marketbattle, mesh of garbage

I never went and checked the high office as I confused on which office map we were looking at and saw that the other office had only 32 spawns making it automatically a poor choice. I do not know of any of the spots other than those specified by other users already. Hope that any of this helps.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
a few that I've found

ph_pie_factory_final Inside trash, under cars, inside cab of box trucks, underloading docks?,
ph_highflooroffice behind toilet seats
ph_motel_blacke_2018 roof, under cars, inside vehicles, tree mesh, under bathtub, behind computers
ph_niteoflivigdead behind bathtub, behind TV, clip board on the wine case in basement
(03-08-2019, 07:34 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: Honestly, if you want, slap some you feel are needed here and we'll discuss them.

The new maps;

Oh ok thank you Nuru yea i just want to help in someway so sember said i could start with the spots
[Image: titan.gif]
Pie factory in the back of the pie conveyor belt were the pies spawn from