Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New maps illegal spots ideas
For a illegal spot on ph_motel_blacke_2018...on top of the servers as a small prop since its hard to shoot there and for members and other+ can get out of the map by prop menu a big prop. Though hiding in the servers seems fine in my opinion since I'm still shootable. There also one room where a shelf is placed diagonally in the corner is a illegal spot itself by the small opening in that spot and hunters only option is to nuke.  The car that in the "workshop" area where the wrenches are should also be an illegal spot even though its a bit of parkour to get in or on top of the raised car.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
(03-12-2019, 07:25 PM)Ryuji Sakamoto Wrote: For a illegal spot on ph_motel_blacke_2018...on top of the servers as a small prop since its hard to shoot there and for members and other+ can get out of the map by prop menu a big prop. Though hiding in the servers seems fine in my opinion since I'm still shootable. There also one room where a shelf is placed diagonally in the corner is a illegal spot itself by the small opening in that spot and hunters only option is to nuke.  The car that in the "workshop" area where the wrenches are should also be an illegal spot even though its a bit of parkour to get in or on top of the raised car.

Just on that Raised car... Me and Flonne have tested that spot and u can easily be killed on top of it.

I would like to add the clipboard on top of the Computer shelves be added to illegal spots - You can only be Nuke.

And for illegal props the Gun and the rib which I believe was gonna be removed due to being to small and cant be seen clearly
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member