unban req
Ingame Name: Kalabiamahal

SteamID: 76561198057295788

Who Banned You: Dildo Schwaggins

Reason For Ban: rdm x2 and leave

Length of Ban: 1 week

Reason for Mods to Unban: Not only did I not rdm the guy twice (only once), it was taking forever to get my slay and I had to get off to go to bed so I could go to work in the morning. Just because a stray bullet kills my t buddy when the inno practically killed him already and I tried saving him, does not make that rdm. I even tried defibbing him but was killed before I could. I don't remember the other rdm, but that was the only real one.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other: 
STEAM_0:0:48515030
And @Dildo Shwaggins

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Here is your Thread for ur ban - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...light=Kala
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I wasn't there when it happened so I can't attest to the accuracy of the original slays since I was going off the ban request, but +1 for unban/serve slay(s). He's been around a while so it seems unlike him to leave, but in the future just let staff know in asay you're leaving.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Okay, there's no way to confirm your story, so I'll say this.

Intentional T-on-T is 2 slays, and leaving with 2 slays without telling staff prior to leaving is a week ban.

If your story is true, then this should be reduced to a day. Accidental (crossfire) is 1 slay.
Work is more important than waiting for staff to slay you on TTT. Should be unbanned.
Your slay was taking a while because we had an influx of reports and two brand new staff members on who I was trying to help get through their first reports and get used to it. As for the slays, there were two reports on you, one for the "crossfire" and one for an inno on inno RDM both of which were not forgiven. When we got to the T on T RDM report the map had changed and the death scene was unavailable.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
How long of a wait are we talking for these slays

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Not very long, it was round 1 when they were added if I am not mistaken.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Accepted, please be sure to talk with staff so they know ahead of time.
Someone unban and make sure the 2 slays are attached then post when done, thanks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~