Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned?!
I was messing around a little too much with penguin and being annoying and I stopped when I was told to by Chris and fireball in dm. I apologized and stopped. Chris called me a Odd Fellow when I was messing around and had no problems with Chris so I don't get that part. I stopped harassing and played for another hour after that point with no problems. I'm not putting an unban request because I shouldn't have been banned. I was never kicked or anything from a warning, once I was told to stop I did stop so I don't get why I get banned after the fact. My old ban had no proof when I got perma'd and it was reduced because so. People troll all the time on here but I do it I get banned. Like I said I stopped when told so and still get banned? This is just like my old unjustified ban with no proof. I stopped when told and I hope you guys figure a better ban system because this is not working. (see people all the time on forum get unbanned because for stupid reason or no proof.) You can also talk to  @Festive fireball because he dm'd me to stop and I did so at that moment, so talk with him please. Sorry penguin once again didn't mean you harm was just trolling too much so I am very sorry. But I did stop so a perma ban is VERY aggressive when I stopped at that moment. Thank you.
Please post this into "Unban Requests" and follow the proper format. Thank you.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
(03-11-2019, 10:07 PM)Pete Steele Wrote: Please post this into "Ban Requests" and follow the proper format. Thank you.

you mean unban requests ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(03-11-2019, 10:08 PM)Shattered Soul moat.gg Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 10:07 PM)Pete Steele Wrote: Please post this into "Ban Requests" and follow the proper format. Thank you.

you mean unban requests ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That's why I edited it.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
Please post this with the correct format under the TTT Unban Requests section or your appeal will not be considered.
(03-11-2019, 10:12 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Please post this with the correct format under the TTT Unban Requests section or your appeal will not be considered.

He said he was not making an unban request
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(03-11-2019, 10:17 PM)Derp Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 10:12 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Please post this with the correct format under the TTT Unban Requests section or your appeal will not be considered.

Yeah I'm not wasting my time on that. I stopped when I was told to stop and that means perma? thats 2 perma bans for no reason almost. I had to fight hard last time for my first and im not doing it again when I STOPPED IMMEDIATELY. very sad day. Hope staff figures this stuff out before perma banning. literally stopped on first warning and I get not maybe just a day for trolling a little but no a PERMA LMAO
(03-11-2019, 10:21 PM)DylPickle Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 10:17 PM)Derp Wrote:

Yeah I'm not wasting my time on that. I stopped when I was told to stop and that means perma? thats 2 perma bans for no reason almost. I had to fight hard last time for my first and im not doing it again when I STOPPED IMMEDIATELY. very sad day. Hope staff figures this stuff out before perma banning. literally stopped on first warning and I get not maybe just a day for trolling a little but no a PERMA LMAO

The way you're complaining about your ban makes it seem like you want an unban. I don't see how making an appeal would be a waste of time.

If anything, it'd probably increase the chances of you coming back because it shows you want to change (if you did do whatever it was you were banned for) and return to our community. 

But what do I know, I'm just a lowly staff member.
This is the second time this has happened you did the same thing to me my first night alone on server as Trusted and it was so bad I did have to call Scoovie and Dakota on. Upon watching the videos provided by Penguin it was enough evidence to warrant a perma ban due to past instances with you. You shouldn't have trolled in the first place. You were chill after returning from your reduced ban so I don't know what got into you this time.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
So is this an incorrect unban or a forum vent, because neither help an unban

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon