Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned?!
(03-11-2019, 10:31 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: So is this an incorrect unban or a forum vent, because neither help an unban

Forum vent.
To note we’ve said harassment will be ban worth so

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(03-11-2019, 10:27 PM)JustKuono Wrote: This is the second time this has happened you did the same thing to me my first night alone on server as Trusted and it was so bad I did have to call Scoovie and Dakota on. Upon watching the videos provided by Penguin it was enough evidence to warrant a perma ban due to past instances with you. You shouldn't have trolled in the first place. You were chill after returning from your reduced ban so I don't know what got into you this time.

I know I was being dumb but like i said I stopped the first time when I was told to stop I stopped immediately and said I was sorry. Don't get why Im perma'd when i stopped on first warning.
From what I saw you were on someone that was a guest poking at their weight and harassing them for no apparent reason. I was told you went after Penguin too. Funny thing was after I put the ban on you, people were glad you were banned because you were apparently causing problems in their eyes as well.

That's all I have to say, make an appeal if you want anything considered, or enjoy your ban.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I consulted other staff and shared videos for evidence even after Chris left with other staff before posting your ban request. And every single one of them that watched them said it warranted a ban. If you would like to see your ban request I posted it under ban requests in the ttt section. It got to the point Wildfire got on specifically because of your trolling and you would drop it the second anyone who might have the power to ban you would connect.
(03-11-2019, 10:37 PM)Avi Wrote: From what I saw you were on someone that was a guest poking at their weight and harassing them for no apparent reason.  I was told you went after Penguin too.  Funny thing was after I put the ban on you, people were glad you were banned because you were apparently causing problems in their eyes as well.

That's all I have to say, make an appeal if you want anything considered, or enjoy your ban.

he called me a Odd Fellow in chat. cant remember his name and in voice chat he said I sounded gay so I called him fat. warranted.

(03-11-2019, 10:40 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: I consulted other staff and shared videos for evidence even after Chris left with other staff before posting your ban request. And every single one of them that watched them said it warranted a ban. If you would like to see your ban request I posted it under ban requests in the ttt section. It got to the point Wildfire got on specifically because of your trolling and you would drop it the second anyone who might have the power to ban you would connect.

I dont pay attention to who has power. I stopped once festive fireball in dm told me to and I dropped it.

(03-11-2019, 10:37 PM)Avi Wrote: From what I saw you were on someone that was a guest poking at their weight and harassing them for no apparent reason.  I was told you went after Penguin too.  Funny thing was after I put the ban on you, people were glad you were banned because you were apparently causing problems in their eyes as well.

like 2 people? I come hangout and always give points and skins to new players and I never have problems. I trolled a little too much yesterday and i regret it like I said but I STOPPED when told so.
I mean 1. why were you trolling in the first place and 2. why is it not worth your time to make an unban request, but make a thread here saying you should be unbanned? It seems like you don't care about being unbanned and that you don't feel sorry for trolling.
OOF. So Dylpickle last night was adamant about finding out where @Penguinslayer4 lived. He even said that he had found penguins address and was boasting about it over the mic. IMO this was Grade A harassment and was handled correctly. It's a good thing you are not making an unban request because that shit would get shot down in a heartbeat. Enjoy your time on other TTT servers where they allow people to harass one another. Good day sir

- Lift
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(03-11-2019, 11:18 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: OOF. So Dylpickle last night was adamant about finding out where @Penguinslayer4 lived. He even said that he had found penguins address and was boasting about it over the mic.  IMO this was Grade A harassment and was handled correctly.  It's a good thing you are not making an unban request because that shit would get shot down in a heartbeat.  Enjoy your time on other TTT servers where they allow people to harass one another.  Good day sir

- Lift

I never said I had her address wtf? you were trolling last night too calling me ass the whole time so thats funny coming from you:) dont come on here say bullshit lies.
(03-11-2019, 11:22 PM)DylPickle Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 11:18 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: OOF. So Dylpickle last night was adamant about finding out where @Penguinslayer4 lived. He even said that he had found penguins address and was boasting about it over the mic.  IMO this was Grade A harassment and was handled correctly.  It's a good thing you are not making an unban request because that shit would get shot down in a heartbeat.  Enjoy your time on other TTT servers where they allow people to harass one another.  Good day sir

- Lift

I never said I had her address wtf? you were trolling last night too calling me ass the whole time so thats funny coming from you:) dont come on here say bullshit lies.

I mean I can clearly remember you saying that you had her address, so If you wanna say im bullshitin' then go ahead. If I was callin you ass it was most likely after everytime I killed you and you kept getting pissed at me.  I didnt even mention the fact that you were saying hateful stuff my way too last night.  You're playing with fire right now brother so stop while your ahead.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!