Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned?!
Yeah, man. I never called you a Odd Fellow, not once; and I’m sure nobody else will say that I did. I also recall you boasting about you having her address.
(03-11-2019, 11:30 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 11:22 PM)DylPickle Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 11:18 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: OOF. So Dylpickle last night was adamant about finding out where @Penguinslayer4 lived. He even said that he had found penguins address and was boasting about it over the mic.  IMO this was Grade A harassment and was handled correctly.  It's a good thing you are not making an unban request because that shit would get shot down in a heartbeat.  Enjoy your time on other TTT servers where they allow people to harass one another.  Good day sir

- Lift

I never said I had her address wtf? you were trolling last night too calling me ass the whole time so thats funny coming from you:) dont come on here say bullshit lies.

I mean I can clearly remember you saying that you had her address, so If you wanna say im bullshitin' then go ahead. If I was callin you ass it was most likely after everytime I killed you and you kept getting pissed at me.  I didnt even mention the fact that you were saying hateful stuff my way too last night.  You're playing with fire right now brother so stop while your ahead.
Never said I had her address bro dont know what to tell you lol. im not going to take your lying shit here so fire is started!
what's the point of this  thread lol
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
If this isn’t an unban then it’s just here to start an arguement. THIS isn’t worth my time. Make an unban request or let it be

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon