• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disrespecties
Format: Disrespecting and Impersonating 

Offender's Name: Giga and Carlton

Offender's SteamID: 

Giga - STEAM_0:0:93469811

Carlton - STEAM_0:0:129213402

Potential Witnesses: §5Cherry

Reason to Ban: Disrespecting Cherry and always changing their names to cherry and my name.

Proof: unable to get proof

Other: They kept trolling and saying that they're not but I can tell when they are.
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
(03-15-2019, 08:52 AM)§9Kitty§cQua_ke Wrote: Proof: unable to get proof

Other: They kept trolling and saying that they're not but I can tell when they are.

Is your word the evidence?
You can get evidence by asking the witnesses of the disrespecting peeps.
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
The best way to gather evidence for this kind of stuff is to grab screenshots of the chat when they change their names or are being disrespectful. If not, then using a recording software to gather evidence. Nothing can be done without any kind of proof.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
If there isn’t any proof probably in like 5 hours (since time zones are different) imma lock this thread.

Actually scratch that. I have their profiles and previous names. Will ban them when I get home. Next time please take screenshots and/or video evidence. Without it we cannot ban them. 
You can find players steam Id and profile etc here:https://steamidfinder.com/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: giphy.gif]
[gBan] Kasumi has banned Giga - Duration: 720 minutes! (Impersonating Staff)
[gBan] Kasumi has banned Black Guy - Duration: 720 minutes! (Impersonating Staff)
[Image: giphy.gif]