Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cocoa's trusted app
(02-20-2017, 08:06 PM)whlsk3y Wrote: i'm going to have to give you a -1
the reasons will be posted below:
  • don't get me wrong, i like you as a person but i have to agree with the others. you haven't been on the server very long. just playing and waiting to get your time to the exact amount required kind of shows you are just after the position/title/privileges. i'm not saying you are, but that's what it can seem like. and in sometimes it does.
  • its nice that you want to help and whatnot, but sometimes you act too much like a staff member when several staff are on. we are here for a reason and when you act like staff, you are basically taking away one of our reasons for being here. to help the players and the server.
  • i also agree with mkkay. on several occasions you have used the staff's positions as a threat to other users if they didn't behave. as well as saying things like "yes please mute me, the one whose trying to become staff and is now friends with 90% staff". that is very off putting and as mkkay also stated, it isn't necessary and you can contact one of the staff members with any problems. i'm sure one of us will take care of it asap.

u s e p r o p e r g r a m m a r i a m a n a z i
But I do agree withy everything said here.
Denied and locked.