Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stay Gold Ponyboy
Hi guys as some of you may have noticed my time on server has been decreasing a lot recently. I've already been gone for 2 or so weeks maybe longer, but I just wanted to give reason and to let you guys know whats going on. In truth I've been struggling with anxiety and depression that has only been getting worst recently. That along with some personal IRL things make it where I don't want to be server primarily due to it adding unnecessary stress to my already stressful life.

Don't get me wrong I still like this community and this is not a resignation. Just a notice of leave I guess. I just need some time to help and sort myself out before I can continue to help out on server. I'll continue to be around on forums and discord like I am currently. So from today March 17th, 2019 onwards I'll be inactive on ph.

thank you guys for understanding much love and appreciation,
Happy
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Hey, irl issues and situations should always come first. Take as much time as you need and we hope to see you back sometime in the future bigger and better than ever. I hope everything turns out alright for you.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I hope you feel better Happy. We'll miss you
[Image: giphy.gif]
Gunna miss you hon hope you come back soon
We will deeply miss you Happy. Take your time on everything, and Hope you get better soon!
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
Please do be safe.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I hope you will be alright Happy and take the time you need. Look forward to your return and Im always a message away if you need anything.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I may be an outsider to ph now but you've always been good to me so let me just say I wish you the best and hope everything will turn out aright for you stay safe pal.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
You stole my goddamn post >:(

In all seriousness, I know how you feel and I wish you the best in dealing with your situation. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to. Love you, buddy.
I know how you feel, hell that's why I resigned. If you ever need anything just message me. Hope everything gets better for you