Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hm
Credit to @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" for the idea

I propose that we over on TTT should start doing "Staff Member of the Month" polls as PH does.

The purpose of this would be to give those active staff members that are truly working hard and giving it their all a bit of recognition, and maybe even giving all the staff a bit of incentive to do their best here.

Obviously, I'm not going on this poll for a bit until I return from inactivity.

idk i just thought this would be a cool thing to do lmk what you guys think
Just give it to Lycan every month.
Sounds like a plan to me
we have active staff?
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Give it to Nopleez and Daegan
We used to have something similar for ttt ran by one of our former ttt tmods. It would be nice to see that reinstated or what prop hunt does.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
If I'm not wrong, I think we did this before back in enjin days. But it was like more of a overall best staff member / regular member on the community. I don't mind having this to see how well it goes.

I already know its hani for this one.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Would be a fun addition to bring to TTT as well.

It doesn't take that much time to put together a thread and a strawpoll so maybe the admins can cycle that responsibility around or something.
+1 on this idea
It's a great incentive for staff to be the best they can be as a person.
It brings out the good in people tbh
just give it to dong the true best TTT staff member
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]