Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Long Dan is a filthy cheater
Offender's Name: So Long Dan

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105077683

Potential Witnesses: Everyone on the server but they're too blind to see it, some retard tmod (fozzy)

Reason to Ban: clearly aim assist and trash

Proof: https://youtu.be/p39Nk2cf0-8

Other: I join in and the first thing I see as I'm spectating is this monkey is cheating as clear as day, thank you and good night. I will continue to uphold my legacy across gmod servers, put some respek on my name.
Tbh im not sure
It just looks like he is decent at flick shots or the shitboxes were on his side
Not gonna lock it in case another staff member thinks otherwise
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
For future reference, try not to attack the staff who are doing their jobs to the best of their ability. 

Thanks!

edit: different wording
Here from PH land, he was hacking and we banned him last night. He for sure had a prop finder I don't know about aimbot. https://youtu.be/LarELdhkAR4
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Yeah I'm not sure either really, these flicks aren't that suspicious to me. Hitreg especially makes this look a lil suspicious but I'm not entirely sure there's enough here.

I will add this though for whoever may look into this, he has a ban regarding clientside lua injection but the ban was removed. Nor did it specify if it was a cheat or not, but if we're going off only this I think you'll need to provide more evidence. I wouldn't feel comfortable banning him here either.

Maybe useful?
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(03-19-2019, 10:55 PM)Derp Wrote: Tbh im not sure
It just looks like he is decent at flick shots or the shitboxes were on his side

(03-19-2019, 10:56 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: For future reference, try not to attack the staff who are doing their jobs to the best of their ability. 

Thanks!

edit: different wording
Okay, I put in admin chat a few maps before saying he was cheating because he hit a sus shot on me and for the 3 rounds I watched him he refused to shoot anyone for any reason even if he was being attacked by players. Usually, this indicates that he is using a spectator list cheat which tells him when staff are spectating so I asked harshi to get on and spectate for me and he instantly caught him toggling ty also harshi's my friend so don't worry about him attacking me he's just retarded and is usually nice to staff.

https://gyazo.com/0296ea9e12159e70d7918285786a224d that's all I could get because I swapped to him at a lucky time.

And like Christian posted he has a history for cheating on gmod and other games, he also is a hvher on css if I remember correctly.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
My apologies Harshi, I wasn't aware you two were friends.

fozzy big gay
I actually just watched over the Prop Hunt footage, and I can clearly see some hacking here. Timestamp around 10:26 on the video Fish provided
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(03-19-2019, 10:55 PM)Derp Wrote: Tbh im not sure

first up he walks with his crosshair on the floor next he watches fozzy turn the corner and turn back and repeek him from around the corner he brings his crosshair back up and flicks to the wall where fozzy's head was less then a second ago then he spazes out and flicks onto the wall behind him then back into the wall to the right and fires a bullet where we can see Revolusean's model should have been minus the wall

then fozzy kills Revolusean and long dan turns the corner we can still see him aiming at the floor for whatever reason then he decides to shoot at fozzy's kneecaps but the bullet and his crosshair magically end up allined with his head hitbox, but for whatever reason the bullet does not connect and his mouse spazes out once more

lastly the fatal bullet to fozzy's big ass ugly head we can see him aim his crosshairs way to the right of fozzys player model then quickly snap onto his head fire the bullet then back to the original position it was in

none of these shots are remotely natural especially the final few at fozzy no one plays like this monkey, especially not people that should be hitting these types of shots without some type of aim assist.

If you watched the footage on half speed and follow my play by play commentary you will see that I am right and you are wrong, no offense
Okay coming in from PH
He and his friend were banned as fish said. They know when staff are spectating, and toggle their shit. They did have aimbot, and a prop finder, so the likelihood of them having similar on TTT is high.
Here is his friend as well so you guys can watch for him.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/phbans/d...1552972166