Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presenting: "I'm Gay and I know It" The hot NEW musical!
(03-20-2019, 08:12 AM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: -1

so let's just get my main concern out of the way and it's that you harass anyone you don't like I've personally had to mute you in game and on discord to stop you from harassing me on both, I have asked you to stop in the past and have even tried to reconcile things but you continued to harass me to a point where I just completely avoid you when I can and I know I'm not the only person you've harassed You also intentionally antagonize people to try and get them into trouble which is petty and childish, I also know that staffing really gets to you it's really stressful to you this leads to you not being able to keep a cool and well thought out state of mind it's for these reasons I don't think you shouldn't get this promotion.

I agree and share the same concerns. From my short time on the server I saw that whilst you were an active moderator and handled reports efficiently, you let emotions and bias get the best of you. Just an objective observation. This is something you should fix before asking for a promotion.

It's Me
[Image: 76561198156122651.png]
Only thing that bothers me is that there’s been times where I am handling a report and it is ‘in progress by Mr.Potato’ and as I’m handling it all of a sudden I see ‘Finished by JustKuono’ without explanation. This happened twice.

OTHER TIMES there was 2 reports on the same person. I’d have report 1 on that player, and you’d have report 2 on the same player, and you’d take over mine having both reports on the same player. That I understand, and do NOT have an issue with (just wanted to point that out).

Other than that, I am still a +1 for TTT Moderator. You are stern, yet fun to play TTT with, and have full understanding of our rules and guidelines. And I believe the positives FAR outweigh the one negative I have.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
+1 you are consistently active and really helpful to the community only issue I have with you is dealing with trollers attempt to keep calm during these type of situations, it's annoying however you have to keep calm in order to make them stop.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
-1 For contentiously making me commit scooter ankle

+1 for promotion.  You are on usually all the time but most importantly during the middle of the night which can sometimes be the breeding ground for RDMers, Trolls, and Hackers.  Being a mod and also having a nice time range in which you are able to be on to monitor the server is a huge boost.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(03-20-2019, 09:35 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: Only thing that bothers me is that there’s been times where I am handling a report and it is ‘in progress by Mr.Potato’ and as I’m handling it all of a sudden I see ‘Finished by JustKuono’ without explanation. This happened twice.

OTHER TIMES there was 2 reports on the same person. I’d have report 1 on that player, and you’d have report 2 on the same player, and you’d take over mine having both reports on the same player. That I understand, and do NOT have an issue with (just wanted to point that out).

Other than that, I am still a +1 for TTT Moderator. You are stern, yet fun to play TTT with, and have full understanding of our rules and guidelines. And I believe the positives FAR outweigh the one negative I have.
To put an explanation for the first issue here one was an RDM n leaf where the player did not answer the report, the other time that I have accidentally finished a report was one report on bank a few days ago when we did happen to get an influx of reports. 
As for the kidnapping of reports that has sadly only happened once I've fought Tromboner and Chris for reports it was pretty funny, but if I'm not mistaken the first time was me attempting to help you and Penguin your first days if it was a more confusing report and try to explain it properly to answer questions I had before you have them when you're online alone.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
+1 She wont let you down - Reason so / Shes always active - Shes knows the rules inside out and can put trolls in there place - When her App for Mod got denied in PH she didnt go into hiding she carried on and work on all the small stuff and Ive notice that her attitude has changed for the best - She has also done alot of reports and you can see shes the top Threader on the site. Yeah there are some small stuff she needs to work on "But" Tbh every staff members aint perfect.

Best of luck Kuono and I hope Your App for Mod for TTT goes well because you have really work hard for it
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 You have a lot to deal with on the server with harassers and thirsty bois, But you never have a bias opinion when dealing with reports you uselly just do them. You are fun to joke with and you are a great staff member and I would be happy to see you move to mod
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1
Very helpful and knowledgeable on the rules. You may mess up sometimes but from what I've seen, nothing catastrophic.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Dude finally! get this gal an upgrade. Aside the -1's she has received in my opinion kinda invalid. Really guys you can only point out some of her flaws? Yeah staffing is sometimes stressful and many people drop sometimes, but kuono here gets back up. Funny that people who are pointing out her flaws are coming from some known trolls lol. Aside what they've said kuono is pretty much outstanding in her other departments as a staff. Ability to carry out order in the server, and being so dedicated to almost all the time have a recording of incidents that happen. You deserve to rise :p 
(03-20-2019, 05:11 PM)Abdel Wrote: Dude finally! get this gal an upgrade. Aside the -1's she has received in my opinion kinda invalid. Really guys you can only point out some of her flaws? Yeah staffing is sometimes stressful and many people drop sometimes, but kuono here gets back up. Funny that people who are pointing out her flaws are coming from some known trolls lol. Aside what they've said kuono is pretty much outstanding in her other departments as a staff. Ability to carry out order in the server, and being so dedicated to almost all the time have a recording of incidents that happen. You deserve to rise :p 

I +1'ed however, I believe we all understand that staffing is stressful however we are currently pointing out issues that may may be significant. I believe Kuono is a great person but not everyone is perfect so if someone has feed back let them state their opinion.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶