Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presenting: "I'm Gay and I know It" The hot NEW musical!
+1 I've watched your entire journey on TTT. You have been one of the best staff I have seen hands down. You're always open to asking questions, which expands your knowledge beyond what some of us have. You are very helpful, you handle a crap ton of reports. I know that it can be stressful, as I've let my temper slip quite a few times, but this is an easy fix.
I'm going to give you a neutral vote even if I haven't been on. You've improved a lot but however, I do think you should at least let the other trusted do the job, you keep taking all the reports not letting the trusted do them. This is just a small problem but i dont want to give you a full vote due to I haven't been on. I only know you improve when I come on and see you do well. But I also see other things.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(03-20-2019, 07:08 PM)soolee. Wrote: I'm going to give you a neutral vote even if I haven't been on. You've improved a lot but however, I do think you should at least let the other trusted do the job, you keep taking all the reports not letting the trusted do them. This is just a small problem but i dont want to give you a full vote due to I haven't been on. I only know you improve when I come on and see you do well. But I also see other things.
I know ;m; , I try to leave a report or two for the Trusted to handle now.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(03-20-2019, 05:11 PM)Abdel Wrote: Dude finally! get this gal an upgrade. Aside the -1's she has received in my opinion kinda invalid. Really guys you can only point out some of her flaws? Yeah staffing is sometimes stressful and many people drop sometimes, but kuono here gets back up. Funny that people who are pointing out her flaws are coming from some known trolls lol. Aside what they've said kuono is pretty much outstanding in her other departments as a staff. Ability to carry out order in the server, and being so dedicated to almost all the time have a recording of incidents that happen. You deserve to rise :p 

The points made are valid considering she's making a staff app so you're supposed to add your input and bring up her flaws and strengths so these "flaws" they're presenting are pretty serious because staff members are not supposed to be "harassing" people and should be brought up for discussion.  Also, I don't recall HalfDemonLink being a "known troll" so can you please explain how these points are invalid. I'm also gonna stay neutral until these accusations are addressed.
(03-20-2019, 05:11 PM)Abdel Wrote: Dude finally! get this gal an upgrade. Aside the -1's she has received in my opinion kinda invalid. Really guys you can only point out some of her flaws? Yeah staffing is sometimes stressful and many people drop sometimes, but kuono here gets back up. Funny that people who are pointing out her flaws are coming from some known trolls lol. Aside what they've said kuono is pretty much outstanding in her other departments as a staff. Ability to carry out order in the server, and being so dedicated to almost all the time have a recording of incidents that happen. You deserve to rise :p 

You heard it here first, ladies and gentlemen, you're not allowed to comment anything bad about a person that might hinder their staffing ability on their staff application.

EyeSpy and HalfDemonLink aren't really trolls, everyone's allowed an opinion. They're not trolls just because their viewpoints don't agree with yours.
+1 would be a good mod that knows the rules and is able to keep calm under situations.
(03-21-2019, 04:06 AM)Fozzy Wrote:

The points made are valid considering she's making a staff app so you're supposed to add your input and bring up her flaws and strengths so these "flaws" they're presenting are pretty serious because staff members are not supposed to be "harassing" people and should be brought up for discussion.  Also, I don't recall HalfDemonLink being a "known troll" so can you please explain how these points are invalid. I'm also gonna stay neutral until these accusations are addressed.

I'm really bad at this xD What I was referring to was that, "are you really just gonna point out her flaws?" I've known kuono for awhile, I've seen her staff for Ph and TTT. I guess I've never seen these cases that they pointed out so I retract that they were invalid. When it comes to criticism I understand these things should be pointed out, but why only the bad. My question was, "Really guys you can only point out some of her flaws?" The message i was trying to get across was, was something you said as well. What about her strengths. Also HalfDemonLink is a troll xD Who bans themselves twice. 

(03-21-2019, 05:04 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

You heard it here first, ladies and gentlemen, you're not allowed to comment anything bad about a person that might hinder their staffing ability on their staff application.

EyeSpy and HalfDemonLink aren't really trolls, everyone's allowed an opinion. They're not trolls just because their viewpoints don't agree with yours.

you are not reading my response correctly. I am not saying people shouldn't give their opinion and point things out. I was just trying to be like "really guys, really?" Like I told fozzy, strengths and flaws, I guess im inexperienced in the sense of knowing everything shes done good and bad, but from what I've seen everything has been good with taking care of the baddies. If anything I would've honestly gave kuono a +0 from what link said, and then would've said that it needs improvement. Idk everything, they could be grudges for all I know, but in the end I really never said no one isn't allowed to post their opinions. I just stated that the opinions came from some trolls I knew. I guess if no one else here can tell me they aren't trolls and have never acted in such a way, im sorry for my remarks. The way they act on discord and in game are the only references I have to my comment. 
After careful consideration and in light of recent revelations/information brought forward to the Admins, your application has been Declined

There were a few major factors that played a vital role in us leading to this decision. To start, I will address the concerns brought up in this thread, particularly the ones brought up by HalfDemonLink. While there is no solid video/photographic evidence of this at the time, Mr. Link named three credible witnesses to the Admins that could attest to these accusations regarding harassment. With that said, it made us cast a reasonable doubt that these accusations were just baseless, meritless, and should be overlooked. We will probably investigate this further at a later date to get to the very bottom of it and gather all of the facts to be as fair as possible to both parties. I shouldn't have to remind everyone of this but I will, harassment, whether it be from a player or a staff member, is never and will never be tolerated. There is also a second separate credible harassment incident that is also being looked into, but I'm not going to go into detail on that one just yet. 

To avoid making a longer post than this already is, I will combine the last two together. Somethings were brought up that showed a few slight discrepancies in your knowledge of the rules and also in one case transmitting that false knowledge to some of the newer staff members. The other thing brought up is that you are currently actively staffing another TTT server and seeking promotions there, which isn't necessarily the worst thing, but makes us question where your commitments are if you are given an upper staff level position here. This can also lead to confusion between two separate server's individual rules, which we recommend keeping in check with (not saying you are guilty of this).

Overall, you are a good Test Moderator that is active, submits many accurate ban requests, and possess some of the attributes we seek in Moderators. But it is for these reasons above we have to deny your application for now. A few other minor things to work on is the occasional hotheadedness as mentioned by some members in this application, and to allow some of the trusteds to take some reports. We understand nobody is perfect and we all have our own flaws. We hope to see you to continue to improve everyday and one day become the Moderator you seek and we all seek.

If any questions arise, feel free to message myself or another Admin.

-gaybe