Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presenting: "I'm Gay and I know It" The hot NEW musical!
(03-20-2019, 09:35 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: Only thing that bothers me is that there’s been times where I am handling a report and it is ‘in progress by Mr.Potato’ and as I’m handling it all of a sudden I see ‘Finished by JustKuono’ without explanation. This happened twice.

OTHER TIMES there was 2 reports on the same person. I’d have report 1 on that player, and you’d have report 2 on the same player, and you’d take over mine having both reports on the same player. That I understand, and do NOT have an issue with (just wanted to point that out).

Other than that, I am still a +1 for TTT Moderator. You are stern, yet fun to play TTT with, and have full understanding of our rules and guidelines. And I believe the positives FAR outweigh the one negative I have.
To put an explanation for the first issue here one was an RDM n leaf where the player did not answer the report, the other time that I have accidentally finished a report was one report on bank a few days ago when we did happen to get an influx of reports. 
As for the kidnapping of reports that has sadly only happened once I've fought Tromboner and Chris for reports it was pretty funny, but if I'm not mistaken the first time was me attempting to help you and Penguin your first days if it was a more confusing report and try to explain it properly to answer questions I had before you have them when you're online alone.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Presenting: "I'm Gay and I know It" The hot NEW musical! - by JustKuono - 03-20-2019, 01:22 PM