Unban Request
Ingame Name: ritsuneru

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95241298

Who Banned You: I do not remember, sorry. 

Reason For Ban: Harassment

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: Hello, I am sure some of you remember me. This is from a ban from over 2 years ago. I have made other unban requests but for some reason I can't find them or I do not remember my old username I was using at the time. Anyways, I have taken time to reflect on my actions for my ban that had happened in Nov. of 2017? At the time, I was a teenager with personal issues and no common sense. I will never defend my actions of the harassment I did on another player, it was childish and just overall idiotic. There were many routes I could have taken with said person that would have been much more calm and less chaotic for sure.  I was a silly, fresh 18 year old and I thought I was invincible. Looking back now, as an *almost* 21 year old, I laugh at my old pitiful self. I really deserved the ban. However, I believe strongly that I have matured. I had gotten my first job about 1 month before I was banned so I wasn't fully developed in the teamwork mindset or treating others respectfully mindset. Now that I have held those jobs for quite a while it has definitely helped me mold and shape my maturity along with my respect for others. I leave this one to the admins, I am ready to put aside our differences and would like a place to pop in here and there, maybe stay a while. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): This was my first ban.

Other: I will be transferring out of state to a dorm for college in the fall *If everything works out* and it would be really awesome to reconnect with my some of my old friends, regardless of being unbanned or not. 

Other x2: If you still have any type of ill will towards me and want to settle this, please message me on my steam account, I will be happy to add you and will listen with an open mind. 

Thank you for you time

Ritsuneru

I would like to add, this is an unban request for the whole community.
@Drew  this is yours, Drew banned you
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Drew's not gonna see this for a while because he's basically dead. Probably a collective admin decision.

I've heard about you, but I don't know much about your ban, so I'm staying neutral here.
(03-22-2019, 01:05 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: @Drew  this is yours, Drew banned you

Drew hasn't been on forums in almost 2 yrs
[Image: J6yUs0g]
The whole shitstorm happened in November 2016, not 2017. I say +1, it’s been a really long time.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an-request

This is the last ban appeal I can remember from you on a separate account. I was around for what happened back then, I know you were banned for rather serious implications and ban evaded after the fact, and I don't want to see those past behaviors again.
Two years is a long time to change, and I believe a person can change in that time, however, if you do get unbanned, how will you handle things differently when issues arise than were handled in the past?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 it’s been forever. The community mind set back then was very toxic and different from how it is mostly now I believe rits deserves a second chance.
Yeah it had been a long time. Like, very long time. And the issues then are not relevant now. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(03-22-2019, 01:44 PM)Avi Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an-request

This is the last ban appeal I can remember from you on a separate account. I was around for what happened back then, I know you were banned for rather serious implications and ban evaded after the fact, and I don't want to see those past behaviors again.
Two years is a long time to change, and I believe a person can change in that time, however, if you do get unbanned, how will you handle things differently when issues arise than were handled in the past?

I do hope that I wont run into those problems since I primarily would like to only casual play. If I have a problem with someone, I would just ignore them depending on the situation or diffuse it until it comes to the point where I will take it to staff. Also, I would hope nobody will try to attack me for the past or even just because they simply do not like me. I'm an adult now. Back then, I was a teenager who wanted to fit in and was easily swayed by others who were against this community. Now, that's not the case and it will never be again.
(03-22-2019, 02:04 PM)Rits Wrote:
(03-22-2019, 01:44 PM)Avi Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an-request

I do hope that I wont run into those problems since I primarily would like to only casual play. If I have a problem with someone, I would just ignore them depending on the situation or diffuse it until it comes to the point where I will take it to staff. Also, I would hope nobody will try to attack me for the past or even just because they simply do not like me. I'm an adult now. Back then, I was a teenager who wanted to fit in and was easily swayed by others who were against this community. Now, that's not the case and it will never be again.

Thank you for responding, I will remain neutral on this appeal and let you know if any other questions come to mind.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~