Unban Request
Burrito Bowl was unable to respond to this unban request due to forums issues he was having, but here

"+1, it's been over 2 years since you've been on the TTT server, and you still have a lot of friends on the server, me included, I previously was under the notion of Rits being a horrible person based upon what little information I had from upper staff and that made me lead to conclusions about this person, but she is genuinely a sweet girl who was just immature 2-3 years ago, she's changed [and] id like to see her back on the server [and] discord in the near future."
+1. If shes different now great
+1, obviously never met you, but I heard about that shitstorm a few years ago. You’ve probably matured and I think you deserve a second chance
+1
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
+1 I feel like you should be unbanned. I have played with you and know you when you still played and were active. I feel like actions can be forgiven and can be made up for with enough time and I think 2 years might be enough time. Chances are youll be unbanned from the community but not the server so you can re enter society(dinks) but hopefully youll be unbanned comepletly.
[Image: original.gif]
from what i can see it looks like this person actually means what they are saying it has also been two year so +1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
1+ 2 years is long enough
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
dang, its been that long? crazy. i'd say +1 bc it has been a long time. i came back playing Dink's after 2-3years of being dead.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
Copy/pasting from the previous appeal because I still stand by what I said then & now.

"It's no secret of what she's done, what happened was way outta line at the time and very questionable from her on both fronts of the TTT and PH team. However I think this goes without saying that she may be worth redemption. I know she did some unfortunate things and evaded multiple times, but honestly this was her main server and I can understand why people do it. This does not mean everyone should evade, even if you feel you'll never be given a 2nd chance.

From when I played with her on Mari's server, I never really saw anything bad from her. But others have said otherwise. I'm not trying to be biased from what she's done (because honestly, even I believe it was wrong on some fronts. Even if it was with someone the community gravely dislikes / no longer has to deal with anymore.)

Rits is my friend, I truly believe she can be given another chance. All the things she's done cannot be ignored, but I think one last chance is worth at least considering."
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1

Hell yes. I've missed you so much. Oh, I changed my name but you probably know me as miss bunny, koharu-chan, Oppa my style, chica muy guapa, or derpy . Anyway, please give her one more chance, she's been perm ban too long now
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.