Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A WILD Introduction
Sup guys, some of you may already know me. 

So, at this point you don't have to read till the third paragraph. Save you some reading.

My name is WildFire. I started playing on this server back in 2013 and progressed to end of 2017ish (hard to remember). I had multiple ranks in the past; Donor, Tmod, Mod, Admin, and Co-Owner. I was one to get stuff done and focus on the community more than funny moments. I do love to play and talk, but back then I enjoyed making sure Dink got the server he wanted. Other than staff, I basically made a bunch of friends on here and still know some from years ago. I am 22, graduating with my B.S. in Exercise Science. Going into Graduate school to pursue Doctors of Physical Therapy. I was in my Junior year in HS when I first played on this server, soooooooo. I'm basically still a child. lmao. 

I currently train with some of the local Universities strength and conditioning programs to help their athletes perform well. I help Paintball Teams practice and I play Airsoft. I'm a Sports nerd. Talk to me about Basketball and Football, we will have a good time  ;) ;)

Other than all that bullshit, I am back to playing every now and then. I manage a lot of stuff in my personal life. Hopefully, I can play more till I graduate with my Doctorate lol. 

Peace out, fooooos

P.S. This vid is me rolling up into Dink's my first day back

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
Amazing Intro welcome back
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
One of the amazing intros I've ever seen so far.
Welcome back! ^_^
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
Welcome Back wildfire :D
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome back Wildfire! I've had so much fun playing and getting to know you!
wb :p
[Image: J6yUs0g]
The best of the best. Glad you’ve been back my dude
We’ve of course already talked on the server itself, but it’s nice to see you’re ready to get back involved in the other aspects of the community too, Señor Wild. Good to have another OG back. We had some great times back in the day, let’s have some more.
Como estas amigo
[Image: original.gif]
Hello, it's nice seeing you around the community helping out again. Look forward to seeing you more and welcome back ^^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~