Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A WILD Introduction
Welcome back, wildfire! :)
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(03-23-2019, 10:57 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: We’ve of course already talked on the server itself, but it’s nice to see you’re ready to get back involved in the other aspects of the community too, Señor Wild. Good to have another OG back. We had some great times back in the day, let’s have some more.

This man right here, is a more True OG than me. He's been on this server longer than me. Great to be back with you, ole bud.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
Oh hey, its an old man community time wise, I don't think we ever met since I think I appeared during one of your... disappearances and never really connected, still, good to see some old faces returning
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Welcome back!!
fat
Didn't know you before, but welcome back. I've definitely noticed you've been quite helpful around the place upon your return, so I'm looking forward to having you around!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
My man Wildife.. Back in the old days of Dinks TTT. Life was great back then, and im glad that you are now back and being apart of the community once again. This guy is truly one of the best people I've ever played/interacted with on Dinks TTT. Like Prince Nicky said, it's nice to have one of the OG's back.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!