Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donor color
Is purple the only color? I'd like to become a donor but I'm very much anti purple because of Twitch.
purple is the only color sorry
[Image: giphy.gif]
To buy Donor Type !donate into ur game chat and make sure to have a Pay-Pal Account  as you cannot buy it straight away from your Eftpos card and need to buy credit first.

Once thats all done Go to - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...2#pid53422 and comment Need Donor.

Like Traitor said Purple is the only color for donor because  Green / Red / Blue are used for staff
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Dang :( Any way to have no color? Or the default name color instead?
(03-24-2019, 07:03 AM)TheMvn Wrote: Dang :( Any way to have no color? Or the default name color instead?

Like ur wanting to change the color of ur name and nothing else.....

Im pretty sure thats a No No ::(nly ingame u can do it - I know in PH u can but in forums you cant
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
(03-24-2019, 07:03 AM)TheMvn Wrote: Dang :( Any way to have no color? Or the default name color instead?

depends on what you mean if i remember correctly TTT doesn't have the same chatbox as ph so I think they are stuck with purple colored names, but on PH donor purple is only for the rank. You can change your name by putting colors in your name with brackets. Like this [color] Name
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I'd like to have the Donor badge, but without the purple. As in whatever the default color would be for a username.

EDIT: I suppose it's confusing how I'm wording it, sorry! What I mean is the Donor text itself being purple. I'd like to have Donor not be purple haha.
(03-24-2019, 07:07 AM)TheMvn Wrote: I'd like to have the Donor badge, but without the purple. As in whatever the default color would be for a username.

ah then yeah sadly Donor is only purple and you can control your name color by changing your steam name like this [color] name
(03-24-2019, 07:07 AM)TheMvn Wrote: I'd like to have the Donor badge, but without the purple. As in whatever the default color would be for a username.

EDIT: I suppose it's confusing how I'm wording it, sorry! What I mean is the Donor text itself being purple. I'd like to have Donor not be purple haha.

well u can try the [Colour]TheMVN in steam and it will change your name color to the color u want 

Edit sorry Um That might be a job for Admins u can try and work something out with the TTT admins but yeah
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
(03-24-2019, 07:12 AM)Sharky Wrote:

well u can try the [Colour]TheMVN in steam and it will change your name color to the color u want 

Edit sorry Um That might be a job for Admins u can try and work something out with the TTT admins but yeah

Rank colors are something only dink can do