Poll: Should we change the version of 67thWay on the server?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, let's swap it with ttt_mc_67thway
44.00%
11 44.00%
No, I am ok with ttt_67thway_v14
40.00%
10 40.00%
I am indifferent and/or would be ok with either
16.00%
4 16.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potential 67thway Change
Howdy, all!

We're almost done with testing the new maps. The exploit team is gonna go over the shortlist one last time before we make a final decision on which ones will be added. When that list is posted, there will be an open forum on why certain maps were turned down.

One of the maps we tested was a Minecraft remake of 67thWay_v14. It was made by one of the map devs for SeriousTTT and holy shit they did a great job in recreating it.

The exploit team, Kody, and myself have tested it and really like it. Some great things about the map are that there are no props to be placed in the teleporter or block the cars, the explosive barrels are now TNT that can't be moved, the wedge is gone, the music in the gun store basement has been changed, and it still has the secret knife!

There is an issue that is preventing this map from being added to the server, however: the server is not adding duplicate versions of the same map (inB4 Rooftops, which is a conversation for another day). If we add this map, we'd have to pull regular 67thWay_v14. For people who are sick of that damn map, this offers a fresh revision of the map. Some people may not like the visuals, though. Some people might go "hurr durr another Minecraft map," however the counter-argument is that it's just a reskin of a traditional and very popular TTT map.

So I'll leave it up to y'all. I know I set a meme threshold in the initial map thread, but we're overriding it in this case because this map is actually great and could make people like 67thWay again. This poll will be up until March 1st, at which point the results will be shared with Dink and we'll see if he signs off on the switch (he does have the final say after all). Please download the map and try it on your own. Let us know your thoughts in this thread!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=820510691
Cars dont fucking break shit?
DO IT NOW.
Minecraft reskin... I'm in
[Image: original.gif]
Honestly, i think v6 would be better, because of the secret room you can acsess
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Keep the original. 2 Minecraft maps on the server are enough for now.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
this is going to sound stupid but couldnt you just change the name of the map?
:P
(02-21-2017, 05:47 PM)reed1103 Wrote: Honestly, i think v6 would be better, because of the secret room you can acsess

We used to have v6 on here, but the problem was that the secret room never kicked you out. You can force a stalemate by hiding in there, since the doors only opened up once and C4 can't reach it. We purged all the maps that can force a stalemate.

"But what about the current 67thway? Detectives can camp the D room and force the map to go to time!"

A T can C4 it.
Yea, I'm down for a remake.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(02-21-2017, 05:52 PM)Christian Wrote: Keep the original. 2 Minecraft maps on the server are enough for now.

Y u nu like minecraft?
[Image: original.gif]
(02-21-2017, 06:28 PM)StaleWater Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 05:52 PM)Christian Wrote: Keep the original. 2 Minecraft maps on the server are enough for now.

Y u nu like minecraft?

It's not that I dislike Minecraft, though I think too much of it could get annoying. At least for me. I've played the MC version and it's "ok", but I view the Original map as a "nostalgic" and I'd really hate to see it being replaced. I'm only sure that both maps will not be on the server at once. I guess I'll get over it eventually if there is a change, but I do like and prefer the original version.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]