Gragle
Ingame Name:  Gragle

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:25868969

Who Banned You: I don't remember

Reason For Ban: The Ritsuneru fiasco

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Mods to Unban: No real reason to unban, I barely play anymore but am down to hop on if wanted.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Nope, atleast not here

Other: I guess I was a ban in the crossfire during the thing. Was just helping out a friend. Also I got Lycan banned once.
+1 for unban. He reinvited me into the Staff groupme I was kicked from so I could get evidence to defend myself. He is a good bean and goes to Noclip for doctor advice. ez pz.
(03-25-2019, 09:49 PM)ritsuneru Wrote: He is a good bean and goes to Noclip for doctor advice. ez pz.

debatable and not advised
Holy fuck! +1
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
1+ Seems legit - Also get Lycan Ban again
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 given that it is from a now irrelevant debacle I see no reason to keep the ban
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 been more than enough years
+1 yes ^
Miss my man Gragle. Out of most of the people that got community banned long ago, he caused the least amount of trouble. It's been long enough, and now he's finally appealing (after we told em like 50 times.) But bring our man home.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Ill +1 too
[Image: J6yUs0g]