Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dear prophunt players - why do you play ph and not the superior gamemode
I come back because I enjoy the game mode itself. If you're on at the right time of day, the players make it extremely enjoyable too. The community of regulars in PH are fun.
(03-26-2019, 05:22 PM)nopleez Wrote: Too many hackers on ph

looks like i'd fit right in then

(03-26-2019, 05:39 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I come back because I enjoy the game mode itself. If you're on at the right time of day, the players make it extremely enjoyable too. The community of regulars in PH are fun.

I think it's cool that alot of the regulars are diehard for the gamemode, and at times where TTT can have a low player count PH could have like 20-40 players on it. It's cool that their are so many regulars and staff in all timezones and everyone seems to be as active as possible
(03-26-2019, 05:47 PM)HOODWHITEGIRLS.com - Twerk Vids Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 05:22 PM)nopleez Wrote: Too many hackers on ph

looks like i'd fit right in then

(03-26-2019, 05:39 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I come back because I enjoy the game mode itself. If you're on at the right time of day, the players make it extremely enjoyable too. The community of regulars in PH are fun.

I think it's cool that alot of the regulars are diehard for the gamemode, and at times where TTT can have a low player count PH could have like 20-40 players on it. It's cool that their are so many regulars and staff in all timezones and everyone seems to be as active as possible

You could get on early morning and meet people that you'll never see on of an evening. It stays active pretty much all day. We are seen as more "strict" bc of the amount of kids we get in the server but its still pretty fun regardless
also #staffabuse with many slaps +1
I play because nuru exists, also its the only game I can play that I won't ever find boring. New people always join in, and contribute to the endless conversations.
I have to agree, meeting new people all the time, joking around with them. It's always interesting to try and find new spots to hide at too.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
-1 please reapply on 4/26/2019
I usually only play it if my friend group does, but other than that its decently fun. Makes me more calm after playing/staffing on TTT
I only Play PH when no one is on TTT :lenny:
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
By the superior gamemode you clearly mean SlaveRP right?
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Fortnite is gay and Apex is gay. TTT is cancer
[Image: giphy.gif]