Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dear prophunt players - why do you play ph and not the superior gamemode
(03-27-2019, 12:52 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: I only Play PH when no one is on TTT :lenny:

ur bad
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
It’s kinda like a computer game you know what I mean
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
(03-26-2019, 05:08 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Wrote: I'm not sure what the superior gamemode you're referring to is, but I also play on most of the other servers we have (at least when I have the time).

TTT ofc! ^^
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(03-27-2019, 01:12 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: By the superior gamemode you clearly mean SlaveRP right?

no i mean equestriaRP, i would @ tea but he a stupid chinese symbol infront of his name[url=https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/User-33590-Teaette][/url]
(03-27-2019, 10:43 AM)HOODWHITEGIRLS.com - Twerk Vids Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 01:12 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: By the superior gamemode you clearly mean SlaveRP right?

no i mean equestriaRP, i would @ tea but he a stupid chinese symbol infront of his name[url=https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/User-33590-Teaette][/url]

MexicanBorderRP*
I love ph :DDDD
PH is I Spy on crack with moving objects.

TTT is Paranoia and Deception at it's finest.

DR is Dark Souls but you get to kill the main characters.
(03-27-2019, 07:01 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: PH is I Spy on crack with moving objects.

Are the Dink DR servers active at all? I love deathrun alot, also thanks to COD4, but it's not even listed on the site so idk. I'd play if there was a playerbase
(03-27-2019, 11:51 PM)HOODWHITEGIRLS.com - Twerk Vids Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 07:01 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: PH is I Spy on crack with moving objects.

Are the Dink DR servers active at all? I love deathrun alot, also thanks to COD4, but it's not even listed on the site so idk. I'd play if there was a playerbase

Yeah man DR is still alive and well - Hit Up a group On Discord and Ill play
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I see Prop Hunt has a game mode all about creativity. I like to be creative in 2 different ways:

1) Sometimes I’m on a map and go “Holy shit is it possible to do that? Is it possible to get there?”. Then I start getting creative with the map and find a new spot. I usually look for these spots as a hunter lmao, I just run into props along the way.

2) And then there are other times where I don’t look for impossible spots, but I look for the spots where it’s so fucking stupid it works. This I think requires the most creativity, since if you do it wrong you will be spotted instantly. But if you do it correctly, even the best players will walk past you.

TTT also has some creativity to it in my eyes, I like to think as a Traitor “What’s a new or cruel way to kill an innocent?”. But in my personal opinion, Prop Hunt has a lot more room for creativity than TTT, which is why I believe people prefer it.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]