Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music for PH
Im just wondering since TTT have that thing they can play music after each round if PH can have the same as well. But having Test Mods Up picking the music - Instead of playing it after each round play it after the end of the Map when picking a map - There is like a 20 sec gap between the end to the new map,

I dont know just a suggestion.  

The music rule could be No Racial or Gang related Music
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Would be more of a hassle for staff. Queuing music on TTT is kind of AIDs at times in all honesty because there's no restrictions on what you can upload aside from content, but there's no managing that until its played then the damage is already done and you have to punish them. By no restrictions on uploads I mean there is nothing you can program to make something not playable, so anyone can queue anything and name it whatever and it'll catch the server by surprise. Or at least I don't think you can restrict anything besides it being up to a 30 second clip
(03-26-2019, 09:28 PM)dong Wrote: Would be more of a hassle for staff. Queuing music on TTT is kind of AIDs at times in all honesty because there's no restrictions on what you can upload aside from content, but there's no managing that until its played then the damage is already done and you have to punish them

Thats what I was thinking / Thats why I put it up to Have Test Mod up doing it- but yeah
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
(03-26-2019, 09:31 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 09:28 PM)dong Wrote: Would be more of a hassle for staff. Queuing music on TTT is kind of AIDs at times in all honesty because there's no restrictions on what you can upload aside from content, but there's no managing that until its played then the damage is already done and you have to punish them

Thats what I was thinking / Thats why I put it up to Have Test Mod up doing it- but yeah

Oh shoot I completely read over that. That's my bad lol, so that would be a good idea
It might be different with TTT Having Trusted queuing
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
I think this would be great, and I 100% agree on it being test mod +
I've been wanting a jukebox here. So many ph servers have jukebox's or end of round music that plays. It would bring more people in too i bet :D
Pretty sure we had a jukebox and it broke, but imma -1 I'd rather not be harrassed to queu stuff. Secondly if its not resticted by rank its more stuff we have to monitor.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(03-26-2019, 10:14 PM)Uta Wrote: Pretty sure we had a jukebox and it broke, but imma -1 I'd rather not be harrassed to queu stuff. Secondly if its not resticted by rank its more stuff we have to monitor.

Totally Understandable - But its not something u dont have to do all the time its like something that can be done here and there.
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
We've been trying to get something like that for PH for years now. It'd be more enjoyable if Donor and above had access to that. Definitely what I enjoyed most for TTT. It will make people more inclined for donating for sure. However if I remember corrrectly, the after round idea couldn't be implemented for a specific server reason.
I'm not so sure about adding this in. On TTT the queues are usually either really dumb memes or something that only one person really wants to hear. Also, it's usually only the same couple of people doing queues.

Plus, a lot of players, myself included, like to listen to our own music while playing. Having Smash Mouth, Darude Sandstorm, or whatever the current meme of the week is blast for 30 seconds while I'm in the middle of a song would be kind of irritating.

People trying to yell over the music would be another problem.

Also people not knowing how to !stop the music would be another problem. You'd have people yelling about it as soon as someones dumb meme song starts playing.

Plus if you give something like that to only test mods, we'd have the donors begging for it soon. Then we have people that have no staff obligation putting ridiculous queues up like those that are just screaming.

I just don't think it's a good idea. Some things are best left just on TTT. This is one of those things.