Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WildFire Trusted or TMod App
Ingame Name: wildfire

SteamID: WildFire(STEAM_0:1:40063805)

Time Played: 1day 1hr 5min CURRENTLY. The rest of my Gmod hours I currently have on my Steam account was from Dink's server from 2013-2016

When First Joined: 2013

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Night Time Warrior (8pm-3am Central Time)

Sponsor(s): Avi

Rank Desired: I desire Tmod, but I will take Trusted.

Current Rank: Donor +

What can you do to help the community: I tend to do background cleanups for anything pertaining hacking, ghosting, rule regulating, and defusing arguments. 

Why you want to help the community: I have many reasons why. The main one is to help the staff members currently create an easy layout for them so they can have their break.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Never been banned

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 1-2 weeks ago. In the past, several of times. 

How did you find us?: Random pick on the list back in 2013

Other: I can record, edit, watch the forums, and help with any discussions. 

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
It would be amazing to have you as staff again! The amount t of times you've gotten on to help me with crowd control while I deal with ban requests is greatly appreciated! +1
Your last App here - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-4-Trusted / Nothing wrong with it because someone told you the sponsor thing wrong.

Also 1+ He is a big help in PH and for what its worth he was a past Co Owner of TTT and has the staffing ability for sure. I also think jumping straight into T Mod is a huge step and think Trusted will be kinda a warm up for you to get you into that Staffing rhyme
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Wild and I staffed together for no less than a year. In that time, he did some pretty solid work. Certainly a very capable individual and in terms of experience, at the top.

I’m not a fan of people skipping ranks. Generally, no good can come out of it. When I decided to rejoin the staff team for TTT, I kinda wanted goalie to let me skip ranks. That wasn’t an option, and I’m actually glad that it wasn’t. I enjoyed rising back up the ranks to my old position. I even took it pretty slowly, enjoying the time in each position. So I think starting back at Trusted would be best, even though, if I remember correctly, we both were able to skip that position the first time around since it didn’t exist yet.

Anyways, I think having wildfire rejoin our staff team would bring in both some old and new ideas about how to improve the server experience. Plus we get a capable staff member to help with all the regular duties.
+1 ever since his return he has been more than helpful to the staff. One night things were getting a little out of hand and be stepped in to help me and a few others by recording, muting, etc. he has past staffing experience at being on the literal top of the chain. I agree with Nicky that he will benefit the server by bringing in older and newer ideas. Whatever rank you may start out as I wish you luck buddy
Here are my reasons for sponsoring Wildfire. Since returning, he's gotten to know the community for what it is now and worked on understanding the changes to the rules, servers, etc. As a donor+, he actively helps the staff when he notices something, and has gone above and beyond to help the newer trusted understand their position. He's been actively helping by making ban requests as well.
I'm all for Wildfire starting off as trusted again and working his way up the ranks again. So I will +1 him starting as trusted.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 for tmod. Wildfire has been around a while and this is a no brainer. Back when I was a fresh admin he had taught me the admin mindset and was very helpful to Noah when he was given co-owner. Wildfire isnt too strict and is relaxed, which is how staff should be on a game. This man took the time out of his day to help out the PH community when he didnt need to. Bonus, Dinkleberg knows him and trusts him. Tmod vs trusted isnt really that much of a difference and many of us who know him, know he wont abuse his powers as tmod. Good luck wildfire.
+1 for my man wildfire, we've played so much together since joining way back in 2013-14, he's a joy to play with, he's never getting into any arguments with staff/other players, and most importantly he knows how everything works.  There was a reason he was the co-owner of this server before going on a hiatus, everyone could trust him to be an extension of Dink whenever he couldnt be on. I trust him to do good either as a trusted and or as a TMOD.  You deserve it buddy.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
+1 wildfire is a great player and there have been countless number of times wildfire and I have been on late night where no staff was on to handle RDMs and other issues and it would usually lead to the server dying early, so him having these privileges when he is on would help alot with that problem late night. You can tell he cares about the server and the people he plays with by how he socializes ingame.
+1
If he's anywhere near as helpful on TTT as he is on PH, he's deserving of the trusted role.
I agree with Nicky, going through the ranks from the beginning is fair, as we just had a recent admin resignee start from the bottom as well. It's likely it won't take you long to get back to a comfy position you feel is fair.

You attitude in game is unquestionable, you're kind to new players, informative, and I've heard good things from the other staff at TTT.