Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone, bad news
My old account you guys probably know me as is festive fireball but lucky it got stolen, I know I haven't been on recently but if I somehow manage to get my account back I'll be more active than ever, sense I can't access my account this could mean goodbye ;-;
;.; GL man hope you get your account back
[Image: J6yUs0g]
GL man! Hope your account gets recovered ^_^
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_arti...-QDFN-4366

[Image: 17cef2338a.png]

[Image: a9c662a475.png]

[Image: 1aa9049d33.png]

[Image: d326728002.png]

[Image: 7f8f8b8cc8.png]
I hope you get your account back. Good luck dude
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hey Man I had the same issue as well - best thing to do is to give steam support every single detail and then They will have to give it back for sure - I spam there support team until I got a verification code. 

Time will tell for sure and your account will return to you in no sweet - also Give them the email you used to make the account or the phone number
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(03-29-2019, 04:11 AM)nopleez Wrote: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_arti...-QDFN-4366

[Image: 17cef2338a.png]

[Image: a9c662a475.png]

[Image: 1aa9049d33.png]

[Image: d326728002.png]

[Image: 7f8f8b8cc8.png]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
assholes man im sorry bro. do you not use steam authenticator?
WAITTTTT, i got hacked too, so please don't report me. Basically what happenned is that one of my friends on steam sent me a couple of links for "free games" i don't know why but i clicked it and signed with my steam account there and then i couldn't get on my steam account anymore and my authenticator was disabled, today one of my friends in real life told me that i sent him exactly four messages all saying the same thing about free games so the first thing i did was blocking my account so they couldn't do something with my credit card then I made a request to change my password and mail, I filled all the things I could and then I waited for the steam support to send me a mail with my new password, I just had to wait a couple of hours. Apparently your account gets hacked and it automatically sends all your friends those links you saw in the screenshots above so it basically makes a "chain", I already have my Steam account back SO PLEASE DON'T REPORT ME also if you see that one of your friends or a random guy that just sent you a friend request out of nowhere sends you some weird links for free games DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM AND BLOCK THEM.

PD: Hope you get your steam account bro, and im sorry if i caused any harm or inconvenience to someone. :C
(03-29-2019, 02:57 PM)Raven Wrote: WAITTTTT, i got hacked too, so please don't report me. Basically what happenned is that one of my friends on steam sent me a couple of links for "free games" i don't know why but i clicked it and signed with my steam account there and then i couldn't get on my steam account anymore and my authenticator was disabled, today one of my friends in real life told me that i sent him exactly four messages all saying the same thing about free games so the first thing i did was blocking my account so they couldn't do something with my credit card then I made a request to change my password and mail, I filled all the things I could and then I waited for the steam support to send me a mail with my new password, I just had to wait a couple of hours. Apparently your account gets hacked and it automatically sends all your friends those links you saw in the screenshots above so it basically makes a "chain", I already have my Steam account back SO PLEASE DON'T REPORT ME also if you see that one of your friends or a random guy that just sent you a friend request out of nowhere sends you some weird links for free games DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM AND BLOCK THEM.

PD: Hope you get your steam account bro, and im sorry if i caused any harm or inconvenience to someone. :C

you sent me a bunch of links, hackerman. jk glad you got your account back. Hoping you get yours back as well, Festive