Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone, bad news
(03-29-2019, 02:57 PM)Raven Wrote: WAITTTTT, i got hacked too, so please don't report me. Basically what happenned is that one of my friends on steam sent me a couple of links for "free games" i don't know why but i clicked it and signed with my steam account there and then i couldn't get on my steam account anymore and my authenticator was disabled, today one of my friends in real life told me that i sent him exactly four messages all saying the same thing about free games so the first thing i did was blocking my account so they couldn't do something with my credit card then I made a request to change my password and mail, I filled all the things I could and then I waited for the steam support to send me a mail with my new password, I just had to wait a couple of hours. Apparently your account gets hacked and it automatically sends all your friends those links you saw in the screenshots above so it basically makes a "chain", I already have my Steam account back SO PLEASE DON'T REPORT ME also if you see that one of your friends or a random guy that just sent you a friend request out of nowhere sends you some weird links for free games DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM AND BLOCK THEM.

PD: Hope you get your steam account bro, and im sorry if i caused any harm or inconvenience to someone. :C

I was just showing festive the steps he had to take to reclaim his account. You can't report a hijacked account unless you are the owner, the owner has to submit a ticket.
(03-29-2019, 02:57 PM)Raven Wrote: WAITTTTT, i got hacked too, so please don't report me. Basically what happenned is that one of my friends on steam sent me a couple of links for "free games" i don't know why but i clicked it and signed with my steam account there and then i couldn't get on my steam account anymore and my authenticator was disabled, today one of my friends in real life told me that i sent him exactly four messages all saying the same thing about free games so the first thing i did was blocking my account so they couldn't do something with my credit card then I made a request to change my password and mail, I filled all the things I could and then I waited for the steam support to send me a mail with my new password, I just had to wait a couple of hours. Apparently your account gets hacked and it automatically sends all your friends those links you saw in the screenshots above so it basically makes a "chain", I already have my Steam account back SO PLEASE DON'T REPORT ME also if you see that one of your friends or a random guy that just sent you a friend request out of nowhere sends you some weird links for free games DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM AND BLOCK THEM.

PD: Hope you get your steam account bro, and im sorry if i caused any harm or inconvenience to someone. :C

Don't worry I'm back queer, and <3 dong
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Good luck getting your account back. Never click on links that are suspicious. Make sure your account is fully protected. Change your password at least once a month (Steam use to remind you to change it at least once every few months or so, they don't do it anymore due to all the bots). Anyways, good luck getting your account back~
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.