Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
It’s me again
I'll have to agree that you handle yourself very well on the server, and I agree with others in that low ban requests/threads doesn't mean you aren't actively helping the community, because when I'm on with you, you are helping. Overall you are taking steps to better yourself as a staff member, and I think giving you tmod would help you grow more. Best of luck and a +1 from me.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Andre has always been very helpful as a donor and staff however im going to have to +0 this app.
You handle yourself well and indeed meet the requirements for tmod, at least in my eyes.
The only reason I choose to remain neutral is because I do don't have that much in game time with you since becoming staff.
(04-01-2019, 01:01 PM)Avi Wrote: I'll have to agree that you handle yourself very well on the server, and I agree with others in that low ban requests/threads doesn't mean you aren't actively helping the community, because when I'm on with you, you are helping.  Overall you are taking steps to better yourself as a staff member, and I think giving you tmod would help you grow more.  Best of luck and a +1 from me.

Thank you avi

(04-01-2019, 02:00 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: Andre has always been very helpful as a donor and staff however im going to have to +0 this app.
You handle yourself well and indeed meet the requirements for tmod, at least in my eyes.
The only reason I choose to remain neutral is because I do don't have that much in game time with you since becoming staff.

Understandable thank you Sember.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Instead of logging in later to reply to more things 
+0
I do understand you are juggling school, life, and server, I do not have near enough time to formulate a proper opinion. I will say you are a friendly face to see after loading into the server, you do enforce the rules quite well, not too strict not too lenient. However, this is a really tiny thing, when I was on with you the other day it did sound like you were yelling into your mic. All in all much luck on your application.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(04-01-2019, 02:32 PM)JustKuono Wrote: Instead of logging in later to reply to more things 
+0
I do understand you are juggling school, life, and server, I do not have near enough time to formulate a proper opinion. I will say you are a friendly face to see after loading into the server, you do enforce the rules quite well, not too strict not too lenient. However, this is a really tiny thing, when I was on with you the other day it did sound like you were yelling into your mic. All in all much luck on your application.

Yeah unfortunately my microphone can be too close to my face at times I think kitty or someone even told me to take it away from my face at one point because it was too loud but that was probably why.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
A nice day where we get not only one new T-mod, but two. Congratulations, Andre. Your hard work and diligence have paid off. Enjoy the beautiful blue - Dink should be promoting in the coming days.