§3Andre
§6MOTH
§6Andre
§6A§4n§6d§4r§6e
[yellow]Andre

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57657854 

Time Played: I have played 252 Hours.

When First Joined: September 21, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My time zone is Central Daylight Time. I try and get on every night but since I am a full time college student sometimes I can’t get on because I’m either tired or have homework. So right now I don’t have a set schedule but when the summer hits i will be on more often.

Rank Desired:T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?
I’ve been trusted for a bit now and I’ve helped with ban requests made some suggestions for things also, just participated in everyday staff things. And I feel with t-mod I can help more considering what I’ve done in the past.

Why do you want to help the community? I like playing with everybody. When I get on people say “Hey Andre” or they type it out and it makes me happy. I love the way it feels and wants other people to feel as welcome as I do in this server.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes I have.

2nd- https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

1st- https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tion--5691

How did you find us?: I just clicked a server with a bunch of people on it because I like playing with a lot of people, then realized how awesome this server and the community was so now every time I play gmod I only play on this server.

Other: #SmolSquad
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
I haven't really seen you on that much recently, thus I don't have an opinion on you.
[Image: a336755357d8c5b70d8c03c12f2191d4.png]
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(03-31-2019, 09:37 PM)Alora Wrote: I haven't really seen you on that much recently, thus I don't have an opinion on you.
[Image: a336755357d8c5b70d8c03c12f2191d4.png]

Yeah I’ve been pushing really hard on school so I’ve been busy lately but I plan to still be on daily as much as I can

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas

Having gone through your threads/posts I do not feel you're ready for Tmod yet. You were promoted to Trusted back in December and you have put in one ban request while being Trusted. You have commented on various forum posts and are active on forums, I just don't see something to make you stand out at the moment. 

I know you're doing university things and that's fantastic to pursue your future. Once you're more involved in the server/community then I think you'll be ready to move up to Tmod. 

Best of luck with school mate ^-^
(03-31-2019, 09:59 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote: -1 

Having gone through your threads/posts I do not feel you're ready for Tmod yet. You were promoted to Trusted back in December and you have put in one ban request while being Trusted. You have commented on various forum posts and are active on forums, I just don't see something to make you stand out at the moment. 

I know you're doing university things and that's fantastic to pursue your future. Once you're more involved in the server/community then I think you'll be ready to move up to Tmod. 

Best of luck with school mate ^-^

Thanks man yeah I understand

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
You meet all the requirements to become staff and you do not go around causing any issues that are within your control. I do not see a reason to hinder you from receiving tmod. Even with the rough part of college approaching, you still are on the server several times a week and maintain good character for what I've seen since you received your trusted rank. +1 from me
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(03-31-2019, 10:22 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: You meet all the requirements to become staff and you do not go around causing any issues that are within your control. I do not see a reason to hinder you from receiving tmod. Even with the rough part of college approaching, you still are on the server several times a week and maintain good character for what I've seen since you received your trusted rank. +1 from me

Thank you!

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
*Disclaimer: I am speaking from my own experience and my own opinions* ~ From the last few days I have played with you, you definitely came off friendly. When I first met you, you were very kind and outgoing. I was actually quite surprised with how well you treated new players (and returning, like myself) That is one of the first things I look at in a gaming community. Not only are you friendly, you handle your staffing duties and you aren't too strict. (You handle situations only when it is absolutely necessary.) You're only a trusted so you aren't expected to be as active as the other staff that are higher in rank than you but I do hope that once/if you get Tmod, your playtime will start to see improvements. Good luck to you Andre, you really do deserve it. ^^ +1
(03-31-2019, 11:37 PM)ritsuneru Wrote: *Disclaimer: I am speaking from my own experience and my own opinions* ~ From the last few days I have played with you, you definitely came off friendly. When I first met you, you were very kind and outgoing. I was actually quite surprised with how well you treated new players (and returning, like myself) That is one of the first things I look at in a gaming community. Not only are you friendly, you handle your staffing duties and you aren't too strict. (You handle situations only when it is absolutely necessary.)  You're only a trusted so you aren't expected to be as active as the other staff that are higher in rank than you but I do hope that once/if you get Tmod, your playtime will start to see improvements. Good luck to you Andre, you really do deserve it. ^^ +1

Aww thank you!

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
My opinion has already been said by rits. I have no issues with you, and you met the requirements to become Test-Mod!

+1 from me my friend! Good Luck! ^_^
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]