Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Test Me Application 2019
(04-01-2019, 09:14 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(04-01-2019, 08:49 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: A male player is making flirty remarks to a female player, and the female player is acting flirty back to the male player. You have one complaint in admin chat about the behavior of the two. What do you do?
This can go both ways 

I mean if things got sexual with the 2 I would nicely ask them to stop and give them the rule that anything sexual isnt allowed in game.

If there just trolling with one another I would also ask them to stop and will put out the You will be gagged or Muted

If I got a complaint from a player saying he doesnt want to hear things like this. Thats understandable and I would ask the 2 love birds to take it off game and into there own personal time and not in game time.

Another is sexual talks to a female player and the female doesnt  want to hear it so I would ask nicely the first time and then the second, before Muting or gagging. Same goes around.

This comment can go either way and as a staff member my job is to make sure everyone is happy

The server is under a DDOS attack and there's 30+ players on. How do you find out who is trying to crash the server?
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(04-01-2019, 09:27 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(04-01-2019, 09:14 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(04-01-2019, 08:49 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: A male player is making flirty remarks to a female player, and the female player is acting flirty back to the male player. You have one complaint in admin chat about the behavior of the two. What do you do?
This can go both ways 

I mean if things got sexual with the 2 I would nicely ask them to stop and give them the rule that anything sexual isnt allowed in game.

If there just trolling with one another I would also ask them to stop and will put out the You will be gagged or Muted

If I got a complaint from a player saying he doesnt want to hear things like this. Thats understandable and I would ask the 2 love birds to take it off game and into there own personal time and not in game time.

Another is sexual talks to a female player and the female doesnt  want to hear it so I would ask nicely the first time and then the second, before Muting or gagging. Same goes around.

This comment can go either way and as a staff member my job is to make sure everyone is happy

The server is under a DDOS attack and there's 30+ players on. How do you find out who is trying to crash the server?

when I was Donor I would have a background check of everyone that plays- and tend to copy Steam ID and names of players that have under an hour or so and would keep an open eye on them. Which I still do

If a DDOS attack tend to happen The offender would usually say in chat Im gonna DDOS the server and straight away I would have there Steam ID and name already and would screenshot or even record the offender.

Ive been in the situation where trolls would say Im gonna DDOS the server and I would screenshot it and nothing would happen.

If it was a series matter I would turn my recording on straight away and would investigate for e.g

I would see which players recently Joined. Lower the suspects 
I would see when they Joined and the time of the attack.

I would see there Page to see if they have any Vac Bans 

And would make a Ban Request on the player.

And would actually have some solid proof on the player as well. Before Punishment
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member

Only took a few times to reach this point, but hey, you've made it. A Cinderella story. I've approved your application and sent it to Dink to promote you in the coming days. Congratulations!