Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Test Me Application 2019
Ingame Name: [Red]Sharky / Sharky / Left_Shark Plyco

Steam ID - 0 :1:235117013

Time Played:  5 weeks - 4 hours -  8mins - 0 sec 

When First Joined: July 5 2018 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I play Monday-Friday Morning 9am - 2pm / Sat - Sun 12pm - 12am / 12pm - 9pm

Rank Desired: Test Moderator 

Current Rank: Trusted ( 2 Months )

What can you do to help the community?: Currently working to become better with  the help of the Mods and Test Mods

Why do you want to help the community?: 

- I love the server and all the friends that i had made in it as well. I just want to give back my time to the people that have shown me what friends are for. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No - Maybe

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 

Trusted - Applications

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ted-Part-4 ( Approved )
-https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-the-charm ( Denied )
-https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication ( Denied )
-https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication ( Denied ) 

forgot to add there was an App I made before the Real one staff app that I had deleted - ( Denied ) Bad Noodle 

How did you find us? Through a friend

Other:

If Im not Ready  I understand I still have alot to learn and thats coming from me -  If there is any -1 comments that you would like to share by all means do so.
This is first of many Test Mod apps and if this gets denied Ill be working hard for the next.

I know for my time I was away due to what happened in New Zealand so I had to focus on my family. But now its more quite so I can be active like I was back in my prime  Ive stayed active on forums and Discord ( Currently have 1 Month 1 Day in Forum Activity)

- I know my recording hasnt been the best Im currently working on downloading a better Version. and will work better on my Ban Request.

Also another reason I want to be Test Mod is because we need the Test Mod numbers for certain times and dates and Ill be happy to fill in and Jump on whenever needed

Peace to you all - Sharky is Gay
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
A month of forums activity? Jesus christ, man. I have like 3 weeks.

Anyways, thanks for applying. Grab some feedback and I hope to have a decision by the end of the week.

Good luck
(04-01-2019, 01:15 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: A month of forums activity? Jesus christ, man. I have like 3 weeks.

Anyways, thanks for applying. Grab some feedback and I hope to have a decision by the end of the week.

Good luck

No rush Im hoping to get more feedback about my performance then the title Test Mod. By all means staff and players throw all your comments in
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
You know sharky recently I’ve seen you step up substantially. You have 5 weeks on the server you know how to handle trolls,mic-spammers etc... when it comes to dealing with people like that you’re calm and collective with what’s happening, and I think that’s a big point when it’s comes to something like this. You have put up a lot of ban request which means you know hone to spot ghosters and hackers. You can record and you know how to execute with ghosters properly. I think you would make a great Test-Mod +1 from me
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+1 
Sharky has been very active in the community, both in PH and DR. Majority of the time I've been able to jump on PH, he's been there.  He communicates really well of possible concerns on the server. Many people in the community know him and are excited when he's on. There's some training needed when dealing with trolls, but I believe he will learn methods of handling situations well as a TMOD.
Sharky is very active everyday on PH. He has been so helpful towards new and regular players. Many people in the community know him, and are so excited to see him be online. He knows the rules, and he's ready to enforce the server, and to correct rulebreakers immediately. Though, Recalling with what Voss said, There's some training needed when it comes to dealing trolls, but I'm sure he'll become even more serious towards handling situations well when he becomes Test Mod.

You've been a great friend of mine, and deep in my heart, I support you on becoming Test Mod! It's a +1 from me my friend! Good luck! ^_^
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
+1 from what I've experienced with you is that you're capable and always there to help me when if its just me or one other staff and you always make people feel welcomed and I am sure that you have improved and you are ready for that TMod position and it would be a great addition to the Test Moderators and be able to help the server more often.

Best of Luck Sharky ^-^
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
When im on with you, you do a great job with everything. You do a pretty good job at recording. Yes it could use some improvement but you are already finding ways to do that. You are also very active on the server and when you aren't you stay active in the discord or the forums. Its a +1 for me. Good luck Sharky :D
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-01-2019, 01:52 AM)§9AndreNotTheGiant Wrote: You know sharky recently I’ve seen you step up substantially. You have 5 weeks on the server you know how to handle trolls,mic-spammers etc... when it comes to dealing with people like that you’re calm and collective with what’s happening, and I think that’s a big point when it’s comes to something like this. You have put up a lot of ban request which means you know hone to spot ghosters and hackers. You can record and you know how to execute with ghosters properly. I think you would make a great Test-Mod +1 from me

Im still learning to control myself with Mic spammers and need to be more hands on  when helping other staff - But hearing from you blesses me. Cheers mate for your input

(04-01-2019, 01:54 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote: +1 
Sharky has been very active in the community, both in PH and DR. Majority of the time I've been able to jump on PH, he's been there.  He communicates really well of possible concerns on the server. Many people in the community know him and are excited when he's on. There's some training needed when dealing with trolls, but I believe he will learn methods of handling situations well as a TMOD.

Bless your soul Old Man

(04-01-2019, 04:47 AM)Kasumi Wrote: When im on with you, you do a great job with everything. You do a pretty good job at recording. Yes it could use some improvement but you are already finding ways to do that. You are also very active on the server and when you aren't you stay active in the discord or the forums. Its a +1 for me. Good luck Sharky :D

Thank you for your Input :)

(04-01-2019, 02:10 AM)Kou Wrote: Sharky is very active everyday on PH. He has been so helpful towards new and regular players. Many people in the community know him, and are so excited to see him be online. He knows the rules, and he's ready to enforce the server, and to correct rulebreakers immediately. Though, Recalling with what Voss said, There's some training needed when it comes to dealing trolls, but I'm sure he'll become even more serious towards handling situations well when he becomes Test Mod.

You've been a great friend of mine, and deep in my heart, I support you on becoming Test Mod! It's a +1 from me my friend! Good luck! ^_^

Thanks Kou Kou

(04-01-2019, 02:51 AM)§9Kitty§cQua_ke Wrote: +1 from what I've experienced with you is that you're capable and always there to help me when if its just me or one other staff and you always make people feel welcomed and I am sure that you have improved and you are ready for that TMod position and it would be a great addition to the Test Moderators and be able to help the server more often.

Best of Luck Sharky ^-^

Thanks Kit Kat for your Input on my performance   Rolleyes

Im gonna add this into my App the issues that I feel might be address with higher ups (Mods In General) and what Ive done to fix it

My Binds - I had some not so good binds and for that Its been removed ( Around 2 binds)
My Recording - My recording isn't the best with the graphics and for that I've downloaded  a better version and Hope to have it running as soon as this new laptop gets good / If Not Ill keep the recording going with the built in one. Like Nuru said  (  turn it up a little ) which I will
Unassigned Players - Players that sit in for a round or so- Im gonna double down on it for sure
10 sec In Spec Cool down - I had issue with this when I first started off so Now I actually look at the countdown and count from 10 down 
Hack Profile - We all know what happened with this - And what Ive done to fix this is changing my password every month and Popping on into my steam every chance I get. 

If there is anymore issue please  post your comment in and Ill Be adding it into my Workbook
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
coming from a TTT player, sharky has been a joy to play PH with whenever I come on. I believe that he would make a great Test moderator for PH, his ability to communicate with others is key and knowing the rules is something you sharky have. Good luck my man!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!