Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Test Me Application 2019
+1

There is honestly no reason not to promote him.
He knows the rules, and isn't too strict with them.
Players always get excited when they see him join.
His recordings are sub-par as I've mentioned to him in his requests before, but he's been working on that and asking for tips on how to fix them :3
He has decent activity, and like Kasumi said, when he's not active in discord, he is in server.

My only suggestion past everything else I've messaged you about, is less name changes. That will help us a lot with finding your activity time on game tracker, and also, it'll help with gban.
Also if you get test mod, dont use any symbols in your name as it won't register your bans :d
I appreciate you recognize what steps you need to take to improve your staffing and how you plan to improve those; that's a good sign of maturity and growth. As for handling things on the server, you do a good job when I'm with you. I think if you get tmod you would do well with the position. +1 and best of luck with your app.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1
I dont really have anything negative or constructive to add.
If your performance during my break reflects what I saw from you prior then this should be a easy promotion.
Keep up the good work.
(04-01-2019, 12:04 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: +1

There is honestly no reason not to promote him.
He knows the rules, and isn't too strict with them.
Players always get excited when they see him join.
His recordings are sub-par as I've mentioned to him in his requests before, but he's been working on that and asking for tips on how to fix them :3
He has decent activity, and like Kasumi said, when he's not active in discord, he is in server.

My only suggestion past everything else I've messaged you about, is less name changes. That will help us a lot with finding your activity time on game tracker, and also, it'll help with gban.
Also if you get test mod, dont use any symbols in your name as it won't register your bans :d

Thanks Mum Heart

(04-01-2019, 01:05 PM)Avi Wrote: I appreciate you recognize what steps you need to take to improve your staffing and how you plan to improve those; that's a good sign of maturity and growth.  As for handling things on the server, you do a good job when I'm with you.  I think if you get tmod you would do well with the position.  +1 and best of luck with your app.

Thank you Avi for your Input Rolleyes

(04-01-2019, 01:54 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: +1
I dont really have anything negative or constructive to add.
If your performance during my break reflects what I saw from you prior then this should be a easy promotion.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks man means a lot
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
-1 you're a hacker

Easy +1 
Over the duration of you becoming a Trusted and even before, there has been visible determination to grow and get better. I am very proud of how far you have come and how far you will go. You make so many players excited to see you come on server and many staff enjoy your presence on server and in Discord as well. You are a kind face to see when loading in and talking to one another. 
You have grown to be a valuable staff member over a very short period of time. Good luck on your application.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(04-01-2019, 02:18 PM)JustKuono Wrote: -1 you're a hacker

Easy +1 
Over the duration of you becoming a Trusted and even before, there has been visible determination to grow and get better. I am very proud of how far you have come and how far you will go. You make so many players excited to see you come on server and many staff enjoy your presence on server and in Discord as well. You are a kind face to see when loading in and talking to one another. 
You have grown to be a valuable staff member over a very short period of time. Good luck on your application.

Cheers Kuno  Heart

(04-01-2019, 09:19 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: coming from a TTT player, sharky has been a joy to play PH with whenever I come on.  I believe that he would make a great Test moderator for PH, his ability to communicate with others is key and knowing the rules is something you sharky have.  Good luck my man!

Thanks mate FYI stop being good at PH  Rolleyes
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
It has been a little over a month since your account was hacked for the 2nd time do to risky decisions that were not seen as okay with staff. Even though you have been very active I want to see if you can handle a tough situation properly that does not result with your account risking everyone else on the server with ban powers. +0 by me.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(04-01-2019, 05:28 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: It has been a little over a month since your account was hacked for the 2nd time do to risky decisions that were not seen as okay with staff. Even though you have been very active I want to see if you can handle a tough situation properly that does not result with your account risking everyone else on the server with ban powers. +0 by me.

Yeah Ive defs learnt from that mistake and if it comes to heavy Hackers like ( E.g Hydro ) I tend to record and get as much proof as possible and leave it to Mods or If I cant I would get a Mod straight away to take care of it.

With the steam however I change my password every Month for protection and I tend to Open Steam 24 - 7 to have make sure Im still in.

Yeah Ive learnt from this mistake for sure.

However I would like to be challenged in a touch situation and would love to see Mods see How I do in my role right now.

Thanks Ultra for your Input - Thats something I would take very serious  :)
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
A male player is making flirty remarks to a female player, and the female player is acting flirty back to the male player. You have one complaint in admin chat about the behavior of the two. What do you do?
(04-01-2019, 08:49 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: A male player is making flirty remarks to a female player, and the female player is acting flirty back to the male player. You have one complaint in admin chat about the behavior of the two. What do you do?
This can go both ways 

I mean if things got sexual with the 2 I would nicely ask them to stop and give them the rule that anything sexual isnt allowed in game.

If there just trolling with one another I would also ask them to stop and will put out the You will be gagged or Muted

If I got a complaint from a player saying he doesnt want to hear things like this. Thats understandable and I would ask the 2 love birds to take it off game and into there own personal time and not in game time.

Another is sexual talks to a female player and the female doesnt  want to hear it so I would ask nicely the first time and then the second, before Muting or gagging. Same goes around.

This comment can go either way and as a staff member my job is to make sure everyone is happy
Ingame Names 
Resigned