Poll: Pick a Side!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Team Murder
45.83%
11 45.83%
Team Deathrun
54.17%
13 54.17%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Versus Deathrun
We have five servers. 3 for TTT and PH. These all receive a pretty good amount of loving. But what about poor old Deathrun and Murder?

Ignored, abused, and the butt of jokes. 

I say we make a change. 

Let's repopulate these servers and give them the attention and love they deserve. Murder has eight slots, I'd love to see them filled up as often as possible. Deathrun has twelve slots, let's get a dozen butts in these seats. 

To help do this, I propose a friendly competition between the Murder and Deathrun servers. 

On Gametracker, both are ranked around 800 on the game server ranking. As of this time, Deathrun is at rank 836, and Murder is at 806. Murder's current monthly range is 806-1018 (woot woot on the up and up already!) and Deathrun's range is 721-894. 

While Murder may have a slight advantage on rank right now, Murder also, as of this time, has no staff at all thanks to a mistake by Dink. 

Now for the challenge - to be the server to reach the highest rank on Gametracker by April 20th. What better way to celebrate the 110th day of the year than to have your second favorite server win a competition?

Since @"Derp" is the future DR admin, I will appoint him as the representative for the Deathrun server. As the most currently active Murder staff member, I'll represent us. 

The winning server gets bragging rights forever. 

Let's get these servers populated!
#TeamDr
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
TeamDR - SupporterOfDeathRunDerpAdmin

Also

Lord Peetrus is Number one
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
#TeamMurder - Make it active again bois!!
Disgusting, yet... So Immature... <3
[Image: GtgVcI8.jpg]
#TeamMurder
sorry deathrun but im better at murder than deathrun <3
[Image: giphy.gif]
I've played DR almost as much as I have prop hunt, prob even more, but stopped playing it since It's all I did for basically the entire year of 2017

aka

#teamDR ;]
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
#TeamMurder - Lets make it more active :D
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
#teammurder- DR is DED
#TeamDR

Deathrun doesnt have a stupid minimap
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Im gonna kill  all you Innocent
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member