Poll: Pick a Side!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Team Murder
45.83%
11 45.83%
Team Deathrun
54.17%
13 54.17%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Versus Deathrun
Murder is just bad TTT.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Why not change one of the servers into a jailbreak server or something else.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
(04-03-2019, 09:58 AM)Swartsy Wrote: Why not change one of the servers into a jailbreak server or something else.

Changing the gamemode isn't going to matter, people are going to play it for like a week and never touch it again. That's why Deathrun, Murder, Dark RP have all failed. We don't have a consistent playerbase of players and or staff that want to play actively. Changing the gamemode is going to have little to no impact.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(04-03-2019, 12:06 PM)Christian Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 09:58 AM)Swartsy Wrote: Why not change one of the servers into a jailbreak server or something else.

Changing the gamemode isn't going to matter, people are going to play it for like a week and never touch it again. That's why Deathrun, Murder, Dark RP have all failed. We don't have a consistent playerbase of players and or staff that want to play actively. Changing the gamemode is going to have little to no impact.

Honestly I'm just tired of getting teamed by friends who i don't even know are friends until i find the one who doesn't have a private pf and check their friends like that since trusted don't have the friends command (in murder) no put in putting as ban request up since I'll never see them again
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Blame the team that's supposed to populate it. I'm not much of a deathrun or murder player so it'll be something that I can't help out with.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
murder - shitty gamemode
worse ttt
ttt for people who cant aim
boring as shit
easy as shit
takes no skill (bad)
puppyguarding is a rampant problem everyone does it
shit maps

deathrun - takes no skill (in a good way)
overrall fun
everyone has a chance to win
usually free-runs on gmod
auto-bhop
lots of cool maps
!ghost

anyone saying team murder should play the game with people you are not acquainted with / friends with to see just how awful it is to new players / how less appealing it is than deathrun

(04-03-2019, 12:06 PM)Christian Wrote:

Swartsy might be up to something, to the handful of regulars and active players on TTT, jailbreak might be a somewhat appealing gamemode to them

lots of rules to follow, its really easy to staff on, it's currently not as popular as TTT so since dink is already a big name it has a chance at gaining a population

jailbreak has many different playstyles and communites (warden, prisoner, fun warden, strict warden, annoying rebeller, etc)

i personally find jailbreak ALOT more fun than TTT because as long as wardens are being cycled out, even if your on jb_newsummer_v3 only it can still be fun cause usually different people are alive or different wardens are taking charge. theres also alot less deadtime compared to ttt, especially on dinkleberg as an innocent you're either getting steamrolled by a good player (which isnt fun) or walking around waiting for someone to do something. alot of the rounds are the same, jailbreak has room for lots of creativity and longevity.
Fun Fact

Jailbreak server suggested by Prince nearly two years ago

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...=jailbreak

That idea was nixed to instead create a Murder server. Is Prince upset his suggestion was ignored? Not really.

#teammurder
(04-03-2019, 05:46 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Fun Fact

Jailbreak server suggested by Prince nearly two years ago

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...=jailbreak

That idea was nixed to instead create a Murder server. Is Prince upset his suggestion was ignored? Not really.

#teammurder

"Jailbreak has been dead and children who will be wardens will make it less enjoyable.

I'm okay with murder if it was set up properly the TTT-FUN one is pure aids."

someone said this 2 years ago and this stigma revolving jailbreak is really annoying since children usually arent attracted to the gamemode anyway

plus, i've seen the least amount of kids (like 4) on dink ttt alone in the past month i've played, and none of them are remotely as annoying as people portrayal them to be

dinkgmod has a mostly older audience and i feel like jailbreak could work well
An interesting revelation has been discovered that's sure to shake things up - the owner himself prefers Murder. A mere 7 hours on Deathrun, compared to 63 hours on Murder! For those mathematicians our there, that's 9x more time spent on Murder. That's gotta hurt, #TeamDr.

#TeamDr is better, regardless of the owner's opinion.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023