Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donor Muting power abuse.
(04-03-2019, 05:22 AM)Wooderson Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 05:20 AM)§9Kitty§cQua_ke Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 05:17 AM)Wooderson Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 05:16 AM)Oddbodd Wrote: You weren't disagreeing with me, you were insulting me, telling me to "Shut the f*** up" for no reason, calling me a "F*ggot" when I was just having a normal conversation with Dorkatron. Also "they literally had a conversation about OddBodd getting Donor privileges with his next paycheck and being able to mute people whenever he wants". Not everything is about you, you know. I literally just had the idea so I could prepare myself to have some of the responsibilities in order to have a bit of experience when I apply for staff at some point in future. When Dork was saying "Shhh" she was jokingly referring to when I was joking about myself being forced to play against my will when she convinced me to play when I said no because I needed to work on my dissertation. The whole "bully" thing was just all jokes.

Now you're just making shit up.

He isn't making sh*t up, he is actually telling the truth
Why would crits x say "Why are you telling people's places"

We dont know why he/she is saying that because there is no proof before that happening

Now @Wooderson i dont understand why you are disliking peoples comments because they dont agree with you.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-03-2019, 05:29 AM)Kasumi Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 05:22 AM)Wooderson Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 05:20 AM)§9Kitty§cQua_ke Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 05:17 AM)Wooderson Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 05:16 AM)Oddbodd Wrote: You weren't disagreeing with me, you were insulting me, telling me to "Shut the f*** up" for no reason, calling me a "F*ggot" when I was just having a normal conversation with Dorkatron. Also "they literally had a conversation about OddBodd getting Donor privileges with his next paycheck and being able to mute people whenever he wants". Not everything is about you, you know. I literally just had the idea so I could prepare myself to have some of the responsibilities in order to have a bit of experience when I apply for staff at some point in future. When Dork was saying "Shhh" she was jokingly referring to when I was joking about myself being forced to play against my will when she convinced me to play when I said no because I needed to work on my dissertation. The whole "bully" thing was just all jokes.

Now you're just making shit up.

He isn't making sh*t up, he is actually telling the truth
Why would crits x say "Why are you telling people's places"

We dont know why he/she is saying that because there is no proof before that happening
Can we get another moderator who isn't friends with everyone in question?
In my defense, your proof is completely unrelated to your accusations. Also, i had only gagged 1 player for mic spam and I muted you because you were disrespecting other players in chat and i ungagged/unmuted both of you after one round. I did not mute/gag anyone after that time. Also, i did warn oddbodd when he started saying things that were a little against the rules. And it is not my business if Oddbodd wants to obtain donor, if you have an issue with him, then you may file a report against him or talk to staff about it. And Kitty, oddbodd and I were NOT ghosting. there was never any ghosting in any way, shape or form. Kitty found me fair and square. Oddbodd and i were simply saying that my spot was somewhat good.

If you ever had any issues with us you could've spoken up, but i can 100% confirm that what you are accusing us of is not true.

P.S. Yes oddbodd was a little drunk. No it's not against the rules. Yes we did discuss the topic of cannabis consumption, but please don't be a hypocrite when you also went around talking about crack and heroin. If you found the topic offensive, I apologize but you chose to jump into the topic as well. One more thing, the "shhhh" you are talking about; I joined the server before Oddbodd did but I pm'd him and invited him to join to play a few rounds. He was hesitant because of an assignment he had to complete for school but i persuaded him and he joked around saying i forced him to play, therefor my "shhhh". I therefor conclude that no rules were broken and my powers were not abused.
(04-03-2019, 05:32 AM)Dorkatron996 Wrote: In my defense, your proof is completely unrelated to your accusations. Also, i had only gagged 1 player for mic spam and I muted you because you were disrespecting other players in chat and i ungagged/unmuted both of you after one round. I did not mute/gag anyone after that time. Also, i did warn oddbodd when he started saying things that were a little against the rules. And it is not my business if Oddbodd wants to obtain donor, if you have an issue with him, then you may file a report against him or talk to staff about it. And Kitty, oddbodd and I were NOT ghosting. there was never any ghosting in any way, shape or form. Kitty found me fair and square. Oddbodd and i were simply saying that my spot was somewhat good.

If you ever had any issues with us you could've spoken up, but i can 100% confirm that what you are accusing us of is not true.

P.S. Yes oddbodd was a little drunk. No it's not against the rules. Yes we did discuss the topic of cannabis consumption, but please don't be a hypocrite when you also went around talking about crack and heroin. If you found the topic offensive, I apologize but you chose to jump into the topic as well. One more thing, the "shhhh" you are talking about; I joined the server before Oddbodd did but I pm'd him and invited him to join to play a few rounds. He was hesitant because of an assignment he had to complete for school but i persuaded him and he joked around saying i forced him to play, therefor my "shhhh". I therefor conclude that no rules were broken and my powers were not abused.

Oh god I just pulled an R.I.S. and I'm shitting myself laughing right now. You "ladies" have a good night. I'll just find a new server.
(04-03-2019, 05:46 AM)Wooderson Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 05:32 AM)Dorkatron996 Wrote: In my defense, your proof is completely unrelated to your accusations. Also, i had only gagged 1 player for mic spam and I muted you because you were disrespecting other players in chat and i ungagged/unmuted both of you after one round. I did not mute/gag anyone after that time. Also, i did warn oddbodd when he started saying things that were a little against the rules. And it is not my business if Oddbodd wants to obtain donor, if you have an issue with him, then you may file a report against him or talk to staff about it. And Kitty, oddbodd and I were NOT ghosting. there was never any ghosting in any way, shape or form. Kitty found me fair and square. Oddbodd and i were simply saying that my spot was somewhat good.

Oh god I just pulled an R.I.S. and I'm shitting myself laughing right now. You "ladies" have a good night. I'll just find a new server.

Alright mate, have a nice day.
(04-03-2019, 05:48 AM)Dorkatron996 Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 05:46 AM)Wooderson Wrote:

Alright mate, have a nice day.

You too, Bro.
Even if abuse did occur we would need more than what appears to be 3 screenshots in most cases to have a justifiable reaction. If more abuse you believe happens going into the future, please find more sufficient evidence. With everything presented, there is nothing to go on except to watch. Most of what appears to be on here is "he said, she said" with nothing to officially back up what was said.

As for now, I would say with the current evidence, to not do anything as punishment to either party. Going into the future, I suggest we watch both parties to ensure that what appears to be a miscommunication does add further drama/issues in the future.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(04-03-2019, 06:16 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Even if abuse did occur we would need more than what appears to be 3 screenshots in most cases to have a justifiable reaction. If more abuse you believe happens going into the future, please find more sufficient evidence. With everything presented, there is nothing to go on except to watch. Most of what appears to be on here is "he said, she said" with nothing to officially back up what was said.

As for now, I would say with the current evidence, to not do anything as punishment to either party. Going into the future, I suggest we watch both parties to ensure that what appears to be a miscommunication does add further drama/issues in the future.

Some of them are dudes man, google it. lol I joined a server that doesnt even give you the chance to ghost so we good
I’m so confused. Where’s the actual proof that you were being muted?
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(04-03-2019, 06:24 AM)Wooderson Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 06:16 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Even if abuse did occur we would need more than what appears to be 3 screenshots in most cases to have a justifiable reaction. If more abuse you believe happens going into the future, please find more sufficient evidence. With everything presented, there is nothing to go on except to watch. Most of what appears to be on here is "he said, she said" with nothing to officially back up what was said.

Some of them are dudes man, google it. lol I joined a server that doesnt even give you the chance to ghost so we good

Dork is not a dude. I have been in video calls with her. And other staff like Kitty and Kasumi are also obviously female. What does that have to do with you being abusive?
Tea and crumpets will always blow my trumpets!

[Image: 28880325-english-crumpets-with-butter-on...jack-m.jpg]

Oddbodd the musical man,
He is musical whenever he can.
With all of these rhymes
that he makes all the time,
Oddbodd the musical man.