Barpus Permaban request
Ingame Name: barpus

SteamID: 

Who Banned You: Burrito Bowl

Reason For Ban: I propkilled two people. I joked saying "i killed way more than two people, two slays is disrespectful". I was having propkill battles with this player. STEAM_0:0:49182606 when two people got in the way.

Length of Ban: Permanent (lol what?)

Reason for Mods to Unban: How is permanent justified? I think even a week is overkill, but hopefully i'm not alone in saying that a permanent ban is nowhere near justified in this case

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: This is an open-and-shut case.... hopefully. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@"Burrito Bowl"

This is my 2 cents too, If you and your friend are trying to propkill each other, maybe after killing the first player you should've stopped. However it seems like you continued to do so and in the process injured/killed enough people to be classified as attempted mass rdm with a prop. I say +1 for a month and a half reduction just cause most people that do get permanently banned dont make unban requests.You should've known better.

-Lift
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(04-03-2019, 04:56 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: @"Burrito Bowl"

This is my 2 cents too, If you and your friend are trying to propkill each other, maybe after killing the first player you should've stopped.  However it seems like you continued to do so and in the process injured/killed enough people to be classified as attempted mass rdm with a prop.  I say +1 for a month and a half reduction just cause most people that do get permanently banned dont make unban requests.You should've known better.

-Lift

It all happened within 10 seconds. Is a month and a half ban also typical for this server in cases of """""mass"""""" (2) rdm with a prop? That's a force
(04-03-2019, 04:59 PM)barpus Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 04:56 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: @"Burrito Bowl"

This is my 2 cents too, If you and your friend are trying to propkill each other, maybe after killing the first player you should've stopped.  However it seems like you continued to do so and in the process injured/killed enough people to be classified as attempted mass rdm with a prop.  I say +1 for a month and a half reduction just cause most people that do get permanently banned dont make unban requests.You should've known better.

-Lift

It all happened within 10 seconds. Is a month and a half ban also typical for this server in cases of """""mass"""""" (2) rdm with a prop? That's a force

Well until Burrito provides his proof Ill stick to what I said. If the evidence isnt there I'll change my mind.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:445600326 btw. And I will further comment after evidence is provided.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Hello, this was a case of attempted Mass RDM with prop killing when you prop killed not only me but Swiggles as well as damaging another with your prop damaging leading to you being banned from the server. I am currently waiting for the video from Swiggles to show you prop killing/damaging as well as admitting to trying to kill more.

Old logs aren't showing the prop kills/damage for some reasons but @Nicol Bolas can back up the actions that took place on the server as well as Swiggles.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...A851FA6C6/

This was the round in question btw
(04-03-2019, 05:49 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Hello, this was a case of attempted Mass RDM with prop killing when you prop killed not only me but Swiggles as well as damaging another with your prop damaging leading to you being banned from the server. I am currently waiting for the video from Swiggles to show you prop killing/damaging as well as admitting to trying to kill more.

Old logs aren't showing the prop kills/damage for some reasons but @Nicol Bolas can back up the actions that took place on the server as well as Swiggles.

I can indeed back up these actions. Not only did you mass, but you were rude and disrespectful the entire time. Attempting to rile up arguments against Burrito and generally being a toxic player.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(04-03-2019, 05:49 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Hello, this was a case of attempted Mass RDM with prop killing when you prop killed not only me but Swiggles as well as damaging another with your prop damaging leading to you being banned from the server. I am currently waiting for the video from Swiggles to show you prop killing/damaging as well as admitting to trying to kill more.

Sorry you feel that way. I've stated facts and something as subjective as your feelings have no place in this.
(04-03-2019, 06:22 PM)barpus Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 05:49 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Hello, this was a case of attempted Mass RDM with prop killing when you prop killed not only me but Swiggles as well as damaging another with your prop damaging leading to you being banned from the server. I am currently waiting for the video from Swiggles to show you prop killing/damaging as well as admitting to trying to kill more.

Sorry you feel that way. I've stated facts and something as subjective as your feelings have no place in this.

I don't ever remember bringing up my feelings on the matter.
"""Admitted""" to what? There is literally no evidence to support my shitpost. You really wanted me gone, brodie. Rocks my world that this hasn't been appropriately addressed yet.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)