Barpus Permaban request
(04-05-2019, 10:55 AM)barpus Wrote: """Admitted""" to what? There is literally no evidence to support my shitpost. You really wanted me gone, brodie. Rocks my world that this hasn't been appropriately addressed yet.

If you were and still are going to be toxic then this has been handled appropriately
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(04-05-2019, 11:36 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 10:55 AM)barpus Wrote: """Admitted""" to what? There is literally no evidence to support my shitpost. You really wanted me gone, brodie. Rocks my world that this hasn't been appropriately addressed yet.

If you were and still are going to be toxic then this has been handled appropriately

Calling out shitty staff is being toxic? You literally cannot be critical of those who set "standards"? That's the most foolhardy thing ive ever read. Rather than admitting that a permaban is excessive, you guys double down on your trespassed feelings. It's just too easy to call constructive criticism "toxicity" and promptly ban the person giving it. Basically plugging your ears and going "LALALALALALA I CANT DO ANYTHING WRONG LALALAL BAN LALALALA"
(04-08-2019, 11:55 AM)barpus Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 11:36 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:

Calling out shitty staff is being toxic? You literally cannot be critical of those who set "standards"? That's the most foolhardy thing ive ever read. Rather than admitting that a permaban is excessive, you guys double down on your trespassed feelings. It's just too easy to call constructive criticism "toxicity" and promptly ban the person giving it. Basically plugging your ears and going "LALALALALALA I CANT DO ANYTHING WRONG LALALAL BAN LALALALA"

Well, I can get a gist of how frustrating this must all be. Making that first comment though really is not helping you out as "shitty staff" in itself is pretty toxic but I understand it must be frustrating. We also just follow the punishment guidelines, it's nothing personal. It's all within staff discretion.
The admins just have to vote whether this gets reduced, unbanned completely, or denied. Since they're mostly inactive sometimes it takes a while, just have to be patient since it's always random on how fast/slow these requests get handled.
Hi we’re watching but like to see how ppl respond

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I was on when you got banned. You were being pretty reckless with the barrels. Not to mention pretty toxic. I was going to agree with lift on a reduction, but the way you are acting makes me think otherwise. You are being toxic towards anyone in this thread who disagrees with you and you have not shown us any good reason to unban you. Also "two people got in the way" is not a good excuse. They were playing the game while you were being reckless. They shouldn't have to avoid your "battle arena" while they are playing the game.
Your unban has been Denied.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]