Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Midnight's New Introduction
I'm aware how long I haven't been online in awhile and rarely active on Dinkleberg's, more specifically, Prop Hunt. I'm here to address I'm returning back within the next few months or so. Nonetheless, I'll start my introduction short.

Hello everyone, I'm Midnight. I was an 'old' regular Prop Hunt player that started playing back in December 2017. Despite not doing as great of a job as both staff wise and player wise, I had resolve those troublesome issues that both parties had with me previously. And don't worry, I'm not even the greatest prop hunt player. I've lost my talent. 

Aside from that information, I would be delighted to speak and actually play with the newer staffs and active regular players. And putting this out there, the reason why I'm remaking this introduction is to start off a new year fresh by replacing my old introduction and updating it. Moving on to my hobbies. My new hobbies are, video games, computer programming, currently learning Japanese, exercising, dieting, and lastly, walking my dog. Not much to say, but I would enjoy to be back as always. If you have any questions regarding about me, contact me on either via Steam or Discord.

TO PROP HUNT PLAYERS
I might considering donating all my items to one individual if they guess one of my favorite video game. Once guessed correctly, I'll sent a trade invitation and make an offer. And yes, its free, no need to sent your valuable items. And hopefully the trading system is fixed once I get back.
wb mid
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Hello! welcome back
Actually really glad to have you back, PH wasn't the same without you.
Welcome Back
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome back!
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Hello and welcome back Midnight^^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Hello Midnight nice to see you back
[Image: titan.gif]
Hey Midnight, nice to see you :)
Welcome back Midnight , and is one of your favorite games Zelda? or Mario 64? oh wait how bout Doom? can i guess more then once? :D lol