Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
electric boogaloo pt 4
I'm resigning again I'm just tired and burnt from PH. I'm done with how the server has turned I don't want to micromanage everyone on server I shouldn't have to tell someone be more than a speck in the damn wall honestly. I'm tired of us having to ban props that shouldn't have to be banned instead of punishing for abuse of prop menu. Like its common sense not to be fully in the wall or not to be a spec. Not to mention on more than one occasion I've seen others get defensive and or assume we are targeting them for disagreeing with them
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Understandable, thanks for all of the work you've put into the community and best wishes. You always know where you can find me if you wanna hang out too :^)
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Thank you for your service towards the Prophunt server Happy/Uta - Your absolutely right and Prophunt has changed so much with the Ban props to illegal spots and I hope the staff discussion about you resigning changes things as well. You were one of many staff I look forward to staff with and play with.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I hate that you gave it this name ur bad
I'm sorry about you getting burnt out, and things happening running you off.
I wish you big successes and many deaths and bans
Also stoP SENDING ME THREATS A BOUT M Y PIGS