Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, there.
[Image: tumblr_mil2opPfKV1rvvqj8o1_500.gif]
ǀ'м Sαℓℓу

ƓƑX | Mαηgα&Aηιмє | Ɠαмєя
ǀ'м αη ανєяαgє α∂υℓт тнαт ℓσνєѕ тσ ρℓαу gαмєѕ αη∂ ѕтαу αт нσмє мσѕт σƒ тнє тιмє. ǀ тєη∂ тσ ℓιє тσ gєт αωαу ƒяσм gєттιηg ιη тяσυвℓє ωнιcн ριℓє υρ мσяє αη∂ мσяє cσηѕєqυєηcєѕ. ǀ αм αη α∂υℓт вυт ǀ ℓινє ωιтн му ραяєηтѕ, ǀ ∂ση'т нανє α נσв, ǀ ѕтιℓℓ gσ тσ ѕcнσσℓ. ǀ'м α cσмρℓєтє ιηтяσνєят, вυт ǀ'м тяуιηg му вєѕт тσ gєт συт σƒ му ѕнєℓℓ αѕ мυcн αѕ ǀ cαη.

Sσcιαℓ Mє∂ια
Ƭωιттєя : /ƝιввƤσωєя
Ƴσυтυвє : /ƬαѕтєƵєєRαιηвσω
ǀηѕтαgяαм : /ƊєρυтуƊєяρу
Ƒαcєвσσк : /ѕмєχуℓιℓgєє
ƊєνιαηтAят : ƝιввƤσωєя
Lιηкє∂ǀη : /ƊєρυтуƊєяρу
Sтєαм : /ƝєgαтινєSαℓ
кιк : ѕєcкѕувєтcн
ωєcнαт : ∂єρυтуƊєяρу
SηαρƇнαт : ƊєρυтуƊєяρу
Why do you make the text smaller in your posts...
(01-02-2017, 11:14 PM)Drew Wrote: Why do you make the text smaller in your posts...

It was a copied and pasted bio from my other about me. I was too lazy to type it.

And you're young, your eyes works well ... more than mines. I wear glasses and I still have to squint my chinky eyes.
(01-03-2017, 03:21 AM)Koharu-Chan Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 11:14 PM)Drew Wrote: Why do you make the text smaller in your posts...

It was a copied and pasted bio from my other about me. I was too lazy to type it.

And you're young, your eyes works well ... more than mines. I wear glasses and I still have to squint my chinky eyes.

Maybe, but you ruin any chance of that by using a fancy text generator to make it even harder to read.

Why don't you?

1ps is shit like you
(01-03-2017, 11:08 AM)Rhapsody Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 03:21 AM)Koharu-Chan Wrote:

Maybe, but you ruin any chance of that by using a fancy text generator to make it even harder to read.
I didn't use any fancy text generator. Like I said, I copied and pasted it. Because the fact that you guys don't use the other types of bbcodes, I was only able to copy this much. My friend typed everything. It was supposed to look like a Web page .
Well, Hello
nice inscriptions
(01-03-2017, 12:19 PM)KillshotKenny Wrote:

Why don't you?

1ps is shit like you
Bitch now you've crossed the line.
(01-03-2017, 08:36 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Well, Hello
Well, Goodbye
(01-03-2017, 09:36 PM)incapacitated Wrote: nice inscriptions

I don't know what that mines and dictionary didn't help me.