Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DoYouEvenTrustBro?
Ingame Name: DoYouLiftBro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90546309

Time Played: 1430 hours, yes I have no life (as of April 7, 2019, I have played about about an equivalent of a week and a half. I rejoined the server March 6, 2019)

When First Joined: around 2013-2014 on one of dinks old TTT servers(1ps for those who are old like me).

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Most times during the day and late at night. East coast time

Sponsor(s): @"Burrito Bowl"

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I believe that as trusted I can help do reports when there is a bunch of people on, can handle tough situations when presented one by keeping a level head and taking the necessary steps to resolve the issue, and most importantly just having a darn good time on the server and making friends with new players that visit. 

Why you want to help the community: I want to help out Dinks TTT because it has been the only server I have ever played TTT on.  Ever since joining I have felt right at home with everyone that plays on the server.  I would love to help contribute to this server still being one of the best out there.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have…. Back in 2016 on Christmas day, I used csay to ghost(I was a mod at the time). I did it in a jokingly manner but never did I realize the ramifications of what I had done. I was banned for a month before the admins decided to unban me and demote me.  (The threads about this are on the old forums).

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, also on the ancient forums.

How did you find us?: I had just downloaded GMOD after watching countless Youtube videos of people playing TTT in 2013-14.  The first server I joined was this one, and I’ve stayed loyal ever since.

Other: Ever since my hiatus back in 2017, I have matured greatly in my opinion. I feel that more than ever I am capable of being someone that can be counted on. No matter what I love every single one of yall.

I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
+1, he's been super active and knows the rules, and helps out when he can on the server. also fun to rdm

also how do I not remember you being a mod, I joined in Thanksgiving 2016 and did not remember you
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1
Every time I come over to play TTT, Lift is on. He's taught me things about TTT that I didn't know.
He's friendly, and helpful, and active on forums and discord. He's a welcome sight on all servers as well.
There honestly isn't much of a reason not to promote him.
An easy 1+ from me. He is a great helper on Ph - I would go into details but I feel that staff are gonna bring it up anyway.  Also he is funny when he is drunk
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 back in the old days, I promoted him and he was very helpful during our time. He is active all around

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
+1 veteran gamer, (knows the rules and very calm)
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Mr. Lift is a great player and, as I remember it, a pretty good mod. We’ve played for years and he’s always been a fun guy that makes the server a better place. After many years playing here, he certainly knows the rules. As a previous staff member, we know that he can make the judgment calls that may arise as staff too.

We always need more staff, especially people we already know are going to do a good job. Plus, Mr. Lift is a fun player that makes for a more enjoyable atmosphere for players. We always need more of these types of people on the staff team - let’s bring him back.
-1 didn't send me drunk snaps as I was promised.

+1 though. He's been very helpful as a donor and is very friendly and enjoyable to be around. I've seen him help plenty of people on and off server. Let's make this baddy staff!
-1 he RDM’d on prop hunt so he big booli

Jk +1. You are very helpful on TTT and prop hunt. You make the server enjoyable and fun. Making everyone laugh and hyping everyone up. Like when I had to clutch the round when I was a T and I told you that I was gonna die and stuff, you had faith in me and I ended up winning killing everyone. I’ve also seen you help people off server and on server a lot.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-07-2019, 12:45 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: +1, he's been super active and knows the rules, and helps out when he can on the server. also fun to rdm

also how do I not remember you being a mod, I joined in Thanksgiving 2016 and did not remember you

Honestly this might have been in 2015, I cant really remember the year.  I think I came on on and off from 2016-17

(04-07-2019, 12:52 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: +1
Every time I come over to play TTT, Lift is on. He's taught me things about TTT that I didn't know.
He's friendly, and helpful, and active on forums and discord. He's a welcome sight on all servers as well.
There honestly isn't much of a reason not to promote him.

Thank you so much Mother Nuru!  Coming from a PH mod to +1 a TTT player staff app is an honor IMO.  Can't wait to keep playing with you!

(04-07-2019, 01:09 AM)Sharky Wrote: An easy 1+ from me. He is a great helper on Ph - I would go into details but I feel that staff are gonna bring it up anyway.  Also he is funny when he is drunk

Thank you so much Sharky! Just remember who is superior in PH and we are all good ;)

jk you are a joy to play with on PH brother cant wait to keep playing with you!

(04-07-2019, 01:11 AM)WildFire Wrote: +1 back in the old days, I promoted him and he was very helpful during our time. He is active all around

Thanks Old Co-Owner! Cant wait to keep RDM'ing you as per usual

(04-07-2019, 01:37 AM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote: +1 veteran gamer, (knows the rules and very calm)

Thank you so much Festive! Now dont go getting scammed again so I can play with you ;(
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!